OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

It is now official The Windmills PE's Has Arrived.
eek.gif
The House ofHoops will release these 4 Windmill PE at Midnight along with the Jordan Countdowns tomorrow night 1/19...These PE's is more Limited then the previousreleased PE's. No more then 25 Pairs Per style
grin.gif
. Good Luck

Originally Posted by WP2783

eek.gif
The House of Hoops will release these 4 Windmill PE at Midnight along with the Jordan Countdowns tomorrow night 1/19...These PE's is more Limited then the previous released PE's. No more then 25 Pairs Per style
grin.gif
. Good Luck

i refuse to believe any such numbers regarding limitedness anymore.

there are always more pairs floating around out there than people claim to know about.

even with shoes that are individually numbered, there's almost always unnumbered pairs floating around. word to the wise.

Originally Posted by WP2783

eek.gif
The House of Hoops will release these 4 Windmill PE at Midnight along with the Jordan Countdowns tomorrow night 1/19...These PE's is more Limited then the previous released PE's. No more then 25 Pairs Per style
grin.gif
. Good Luck

you bet i will be thier... the only thing is that i dont like that we have no pics... whats up with that..??? but ill be thier though... look out for me...hahahah

The Marions, VC's and igodula (SP), we have no rashard lewis.. but it may be confusion also...

they have 2 pairs of Matrix floating in here, white and Silver and the white and purple 1's, (im Hoping the purple 1 drops)...

and they have 2 pairs of VC's floating in here also, white and mostly red, and They have a pair of White and navy blue 1's here also... so any picswould be GRAVY!!!!!!!!!

Melon head you gonna be dere??

PICS :

I want the Main Purple pair Matrix have on...

ANY clearification would be helpfull
pimp.gif

i believe the silver matrix and the mostly red VCs are the ones dropping..

im gonna try..midnight release is kinda rough..unless u wanna pick up the pairs for me
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

i believe the silver matrix and the mostly red VCs are the ones dropping..

im gonna try..midnight release is kinda rough..unless u wanna pick up the pairs for me
tongue.gif

which 1's, let me know.. and dont they limit it down , like 2 pairs the max or something like that???

Shout out 2 my people dere on the line ......... you know what it iz... But yea you know i had 2 cash in real quick

size 9 and 9.5

2 Matrix,

1 AI

and 1 VC.... HOLLA!!!~!!!!!

Any1 interested.. HOLLA!!!!!!!

Damn, I'm barely catching up on the PE BB's that dropped, now I gotta add those Matrix Windmills to my list.

^^^^^^^^^^ thanks yall, i forgot 2 tell you guys about the Rashard Lewis that dropped "Sweet Lews"... but i dont know.. i wasn't feelin them...

nice pickups there. i hope we had the hoh here in our country (phil) attn attn kc maybe you can do something about that with your connections with nike philhehe. btw how much is the srp? and hows the fit?

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

House of Hoops still doesn't take phone orders, right?

naw they dont....

the rashard lewis versions are weaksause man... i was considering on buyin them... but didn't like the colorways...
sick.gif

I think the rashards are the nicest looking ones.

In terms of the PE's, the largest they carry is a 13.

Freshizback, were you the dude in the silver foams? Check my ebay, I have that hat for you.

kammystacks@gmail.com

Originally Posted by lboiczo

I think the rashards are the nicest looking ones.

In terms of the PE's, the largest they carry is a 13.

Freshizback, were you the dude in the silver foams? Check my ebay, I have that hat for you.

kammystacks@gmail.com
yea wats good man.... i had the silver foams.. duncan 2 be exact lol.... um yea that was me though... why u aint say wattup with the kid...
hahahahah.... i peep the hat...
pimp.gif

What were you wearing?,

Back
Top Bottom