OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

greg- Run your Internet site LOL We forget that you are ALL knowledgeable about all things Lebron My "assumptions" have glided the movement alot longer than lebron.net more shoes exist than the GR/HoH releases.... That's a fact Enjoy

It's a fact and it's true. You've been there much longer and even I look up to you in some ways, but please get your facts straight before youpost about my site or don't post at all.
I'm out.

I'm still contemplating taking the trip to NYC for the Yankee Vs. I'd hate to get stuck paying the reseller fee so I want to go, but when I get therewhat if I don't get them? I guess I can say I saw some sights but missed the shoes (the only reason I'd be taking the trip).

Also, not to make my post all buy/sell and stuff but I do still need a pair of those Mr. Basketballs in a size 11.
happy.gif

^

laugh it off, i know..
laugh.gif

i just want a pair of the mr. Basketball ones so badly. and at a decent price.

^Cuz they're not all that great.

Make them limited w/ a special box, they'll fly.

Make those a GR with a regular box, they'll hit sales racks.

i wanna go back to the HoH to see that light skinned chick wit the pretty eyes. She makes it easy to spend my textbook money on sneakers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

i wanna go back to the HoH to see BAG that light skinned chick wit the pretty eyes. She makes it easy to spend my textbook money on sneakers
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Cuz they're not all that great.

Make them limited w/ a special box, they'll fly.

Make those a GR with a regular box, they'll hit sales racks

I agree 1000000% you see it all the time on here. Them things remind me of them Jordan 22's with MJ's pics on them that are still sitting on the shelves.

Yeah if that Alpha Omega pack was limited to 500-1000 pairs of each then people would have been fiending over it like crazy. Instead you could cop for 59.99 oneach shoe easy at your local joints. Some of the stuff being done is nice but other releases look like a cheap pile of junk. Lebron Mr. B is sup par to me,honestly the locker is nicer than the shoes. If they made these GR and limited that other black and red colorway that just dropped, everything that just wenton would have gone on regardless of the shoe itself. I guess this is really just stating the obvious but it needs to be stated.

Since people will buy what is limited as far as Nikes go they can do whatever they want as a brand and just jerk us around.

Clearly they don't care if true fans and loyal customers get their hands on shoes.
They make $$$ and we create all this hype 61 pages of it right here that they can use as a springboard to setting up 6-12 HOH around the country/world anddropping "exclusive" stuff, creating even more hype and more money.

THis post is proof that its all working and that none of it is being done for the consumer.

Everyone's always complainig about this or that about Nike, about not being loyal to its base, blah, blah, blah. If you don't like it, buy adidas.That'll teach Nike
wink.gif

So a few heads in the store make money.

Big deal What about the greedy mom and pop resellers all in upper harlem and brooklyn and all over nyc.

I got a few dudes that look out for me at HOH.

Let them make money.

They got family's to feed when all where doing is feeding are habit of sneakers and only making nike rich.

I got a child and I know how it is.

Better to resell shoes and hustle at HOH then hustle on the streets of Harlem.

REAL TALK
wink.gif

^ since you dont have a job maybe you can resell it and save up for the next kampout pickup.

That locker for the Mr Basketball V is a nice touch, first thing that poped into my head was

306096346.jpg

306096642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom