OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Did these release in Asia in a Niketown or in NYC's HoH? Im wondering how they ended up all over eBay? I think Im going to try and find a pair of the All Star TPs since he didn't end up making it. I had no idea they released on ANY level. Or the original Nash All Star's...
192_1.JPG
d066_1.JPG
188_0.JPG

the TP's are available in official nike retails in Hong Kong and China ... they also have Windmills with BG7 or VC5 logos on, both didn't make itas well. kinda interesting....

^^^They have a chance just like Mr. basketball. People are more intereste out the Yankees than Mr. B's

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

the yankees wont be as much as the mr. basketballs were on ebay... will they?? I need these
They will ONLY have a chance if you all continue to think they are limited... lol
I will point to one Bron in particular... The ASG III's. They had a "limited" release in Ohio and Houston and I saw prices reach damn near 800bucks... then EXACTLY three weeks after the ASG they were on NDC.... for retail....

thx for the info Rudolph...

Not really interested in reselling, jw what it's going to be like to get these...

I'm not sure if I'm willing to skip class on Wednesday and wait all day, which is why I was wondering what would be a good time to get there...I readsomewhere they will release at 5PM?...how does that work, do u have to wait inside/outside the store?...

Thanks for the info Anyth1ng.... Were the blue one's released there as well?

I want to get my hands on the blue BB2s if they came out at the HoH...or I will be goin the eBAY route...

Maybe those VCs and BGs were produced in anticipation of those guys makin it as reserves perhaps and then sold on in Asia to try and sell them off... Ican't imagine the BGs are movin eh?

I can't imagine the BGs are movin eh?

them %$*!# are chillin hard on the table at the HoH. It looks like its gonna be the House of Lebrons for a while

what do the yankee 5's retail for?
and how limited are they?
i heard rudolph1996 say they would make an "abundance".

^^ last time i checked they retail for $200 and if there are more pairs than the mr. basketballs then you should have a good shot at pickin them up

^^^ Please don't tell me your lining up for the yankees.

LMAO at resell being $1500 for these. Very few Lebrons that we've seen break the 1,000 mark I highly doubt a HOH lebron release will do that.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

^^^ Please don't tell me your lining up for the yankees.

LMAO at resell being $1500 for these. Very few Lebrons that we've seen break the 1,000 mark I highly doubt a HOH lebron release will do that.

*EDITED* Don't want to be the one who hyped this release.

so what time are they releasing, and what time would you guys guess would give someone a good chance at a size 10?...

Thanks for any help/advice...

^^^There is no set time yet.Sorry, I had to edit this post since I supplied too much information and that can rise the hype of this release and jeopardize mysize/spots in line.If you want to know about this release I can help you out by answering all your questions/concerns if you send me a PM.
Thanks Sole-Supreme.

guys, i need a pair of trash talks in size 10.5 or 11...can anyone help me out? i have pay pal or ill send cash or whatever...i just need a pair of these, helpme please

Did the TPs release there too? I wonder if there are more of either left. I know the Trask Talks released, but I wasn't aware the original Nash ##+ released anywhere...

They're all over ebay, got mine this past weekend.

306801648.jpg
306801643.jpg

306801630.jpg
306801639.jpg

Thanks for the info Anyth1ng.... Were the blue one's released there as well?

I want to get my hands on the blue BB2s if they came out at the HoH...or I will be goin the eBAY route...

Maybe those VCs and BGs were produced in anticipation of those guys makin it as reserves perhaps and then sold on in Asia to try and sell them off... I can't imagine the BGs are movin eh?

the blue BB2s were released, and the BG's are collecting dust.
i have yet to see any shops carrying the ASG ZLV in Hong Kong or China
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom