OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Yo i just wanna shout out Rob400 for an outstanding job you did at the line today my brother. Thanks for keeping house of hoops strong and keeping Harlemstrong
pimp.gif

Rob 400, excellent job today!
Keep Harlem strong! Keep doing what you do! You should be working for Nike!

yea shout outs to rob he did a great job with the line real cool dude and helped me out a lot an out of state dude(pa) even got a pair of tickets to the game

Ah well wasn't able to get a pair.

smh.gif
@ The prices people are asking for my size (12).

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

It's not rape if the other peson consents to paying a higher price.

Thank You.I can only name a handful of stuff I resold...mezzo,like DS concords 9.5 with box and card for 240 meet-up cmon now,should I keep going? Size11.5 DS laser IV package with everything for 250 meet-up to Sole-Supreme and better yet I'm doing this temporary to start my bussiness soon once I save acouple of Gs to take advantage of my opportunities,cuz unlike you Im one hell of a smart "college dropout" better yet lets say freshman HS dropout
wink.gif
but I dam well bet your collection that I will be more successful thanyou as the months pass.
wink.gif
and If I rely on limited releases forincome,then how come I was NEVER EVER spotted at a dunk release except for the NYC S-C event in NY during 2006...
eyes.gif
...Just like some of yall make up and talk BS here about rob and HOH employees,Idont see any confrontation from anybody...so stop being a computer thug and MAN UP.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I won't even comment on this Michael Legend kid, because I was there and its safe to say that dudes was just laughing at him, even Henz was like "Wooowwwww".

Dude is 5'3-5'5 and no more than 90 pounds soaking wet lookin' like a sick patient. He is a perfect example of why I can't take "reckless talkin'" NT'ers seriously.

He was basically sitting with 14 year old ISS'ers the whole time when hes 20 yrs old, guess he must rely on his paying a lot of money on ugly Air Force 1s to feel good about himself.
laugh.gif
Very innacurate AGAIN.I was dead tired and lost my spot in line but still got my pair and I hang out with anybody no matter who you are as long as yourcool and I detect no hate,you always meet new people.It's funny how you laugh on the low BEHIND someone who has on a 1,000 outfit in the rain and you donteven confront the individual or introduce yourself.
Lesson:Never underestimate and judge the short quiet/humble dudes by appearance.

Originally Posted by MichAeLegend

I won't even comment on this Michael Legend kid, because I was there and its safe to say that dudes was just laughing at him, even Henz was like "Wooowwwww".

Dude is 5'3-5'5 and no more than 90 pounds soaking wet lookin' like a sick patient. He is a perfect example of why I can't take "reckless talkin'" NT'ers seriously.

He was basically sitting with 14 year old ISS'ers the whole time when hes 20 yrs old, guess he must rely on his paying a lot of money on ugly Air Force 1s to feel good about himself.
laugh.gif
Very innacurate AGAIN.I was dead tired and lost my spot in line but still got my pair and I hang out with anybody no matter who you are as long as your cool and I detect no hate,you always meet new people.It's funny how you laugh on the low BEHIND someone who has on a 1,000 outfit in the rain and you dont even confront the individual or introduce yourself.
Lesson:Never underestimate and judge the short quiet/humble dudes by appearance.

$1,000 outfit???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

L M A O.

Why should I introduce myself to you, you looked like a herb kid and your voice kept crackin' like your still going through puberty.
laugh.gif

$1000 outfit on? Its funny you say that when you wore some loose clothing (every size is probably loose on ya) and looked mad bummy, so your shoes probablywas worth that entire amount.
laugh.gif
I have adult clothing/jackets that cost that much so stop thinking so highly of yourself, money isn't everything in lifeand neither are some ugly Air Force 1s, and you still looked frail and sick with that loose clothing on ya 90lb frame and those plastic bags covering ya kicks.

once I save a couple of Gs to take advantage of my opportunities,cuz unlike you Im one hell of a smart "college dropout" better yet lets say freshman HS dropout image but I dam well bet your collection that I will be more successful than you as the months pass.

So you mean to tell me that with projects that I currently have on World Trade Center buildings and different offices in the city, that saving a a few extrabucks waiting in line for sneakers. your going to surpass me in terms of success in months? I am hardly one to ever talk about myself, but get realdude....dudes tell me your known to talk slick behind a PC but are a +#%#@ in person (and you certainly looked like one), and that your unemployed and adropout. There is a reason everyone laughs at your responses, because you have this "tough guy persona" when you really are a herb, but keep tryingto defend ya'self.......with every word you type you make yourself look more foolish and more people will laugh at you. I normally don''t evenwaste my time on nonsense like that, but this is just hilarious.
laugh.gif

LMAO @ laughing on the "low".

L M A O.

Why should I introduce myself to you, you looked like a herb kid and your voice kept crackin' like your still going through puberty.
laugh.gif

$1000 outfit on? Its funny you say that when you wore some loose clothing (every size is probably loose on ya) and looked mad bummy, so your shoes probably was worth that entire amount.
laugh.gif
I have adult clothing/jackets that cost that much so stop thinking so highly of yourself, money isn't everything in life and neither are some ugly Air Force 1s, and you still looked frail and sick with that loose clothing on ya 90lb frame and those plastic bags covering ya kicks.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

rofl @ this dude michaelegend. i'm not hating on you or anything, but the stuff you say is just hilarious. :rofl:

and yeah big shout out to 400 for holding down that line and to yomira for looking out for the kid :smile: i got there at like 1 pm and secured my spot and got thesize i wanted.

L M A O.

laugh.gif

$1000 outfit on? Its funny you say that when you wore some loose clothing (every size is probably loose on ya) and looked mad bummy, so your shoes probably was worth that entire amount.
laugh.gif
I have adult clothing/jackets that cost that much so stop thinking so highly of yourself, money isn't everything in life and neither are some ugly Air Force 1s, and you still looked frail and sick with that loose clothing on ya 90lb frame and those plastic bags covering ya kicks.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Now THAT is sad.

L M A O.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

once I save a couple of Gs to take advantage of my opportunities,cuz unlike you Im one hell of a smart "college dropout" better yet lets say freshman HS dropout image but I dam well bet your collection that I will be more successful than you as the months pass.

So you mean to tell me that with projects that I currently have on World Trade Center buildings and different offices in the city, that saving a a few extra bucks waiting in line for sneakers. your going to surpass me in terms of success in months? I am hardly one to ever talk about myself, but get real dude....dudes tell me your known to talk slick behind a PC but are a +#%#@ in person (and you certainly looked like one), and that your unemployed and a dropout. There is a reason everyone laughs at your responses, because you have this "tough guy persona" when you really are a herb, but keep trying to defend ya'self.......with every word you type you make yourself look more foolish and more people will laugh at you. I normally don''t even waste my time on nonsense like that, but this is just hilarious.
laugh.gif

LMAO @ laughing on the "low".

"You a ****-riding *****, you love the attention.
Queens ****** run you ****** ask Russell Simmons"

DAMN - people we have to stop this ..... I got to meet more NT members today and again I was Happy to chat with a few of ya ........ But we have to stop hatingon each other.....
We are going to meet up again and I don't want no bad blood . It makes my Job a lot harder than it already is. For those who I spoke with today , God blessya.
Even though It was a mess out there - We all came out winners. A lot of changes are in the work's - It is hard to keep track of everyone on the line ifpeople don't respond to direction and because of this some policies will change for the next one and the next one after that. A lot of people found out thehard way and I am sorry for this , but you live and learn.

will hopefully see ya again . NA . I better see ya again for the next one. B.I.Z Don't be late . MIchaelegend stay focus .

Rudolph, He was wearin em tonight, they looked serious...dude went OFF on the knicks tho mann...MAD people were there, house was packed...

people come on - I am not hating on those that wore bags on their shoes to cover them from the rain - but come on don't you hear the fore cast in the news.

Again we all can't be fly " I am old school " I stay focus on what I wear and like. I try to be a little different than the average Guy. But idon't take $%!+ to the heart when someone grills me for what I am wearing " My wife LMAO " She sometimes don't even want to be seen with mein public but again I stopped judging people on material stuff ever since Grade school.
I notice that everyone in the sneaker game get rated on the kicks they wear or have.

Ok,I dont know how my clothes were "loose" specially my coat,I know you probably wear tight or close to tight clothing but I dont really know if itsbecause your gay or not but I see you have alot of D riders here but 1.No one said "introduction" and It doesn't really matter,It's just sadhow people like you here take small posts so serious and monitor this thread every 5 minutes since your bored out your mind. 2.I am known for being very slickon the PC but also in real life if you get me there,trust me,no one ever has personally but go ahead and test me.3.You mentioned I'm a herb so manytimes,yeah I might have looked like a herb while I was falling asleep while walking since I slept like 3 hours but still, just do that NT "lol"expression on my face when you see me and we'll see how much of a herb I really am,I dont care how many of your friends you had there,even since I was deadtired and weak,I wouldnt have been afraid for any sort of confrontation.4.I'm really not concerned about YOU or what you or your friends think and ASSUME.Iknow you said "money isnt everything in life" so just keep trying to sell those WACK beats for $100 each,as a matter a fact I should use your ownwack !%! and diss you on it just for the hell of it just to get you more mad and keep talking about me
laugh.gif

^^okay i'ma step in..i wasn't there nor was plannin on coppin the lebrons but i wanted to..however just based on your responses you are a very YOUNGand IMMATURE person..you think you are better than anyone that was waitin in line at HOH..just because you had on a supposed 1,000 outfit..and i highly doubtthat..u sound like a herb to me from what people are makin you out to b..you make urself out to b this hardcore thug who likes to talk crap on NT..ur not bigdude..grow up..you have a lotta living to do..so quit while your ahead since now everyone knows what you look like..and they know for a fact that you would notsay anythin in person as you do here..ur soft from the likes of how you talk on here..and what people were sayin you were doin in the line..

Wow, my beats are "whack"....... good one. And I'm gay.........gotcha. Your quite the mature one.

The fact of the matter is you've bragged about nonsense for a while so I put you on the spot because it was uncalled for, don't get upset just causeI'm stating facts. Nobody is D-riding me, they are simply laughing at your comments because they have an insecure tone to them...I mean, your sold a $300pack for $250 to Sole Supreme, I wonder who's D-riding who there.
laugh.gif

if you get me there,trust me,no one ever has personally but go ahead and test me

Dude, there were girls on line that were bigger than you.

Don't flatter yourself thinking I care THAT much, it was all for a good laugh for today and I could care less tomm because its back to business/work forme, good luck on your journey in owning a business b.c you def will need it saving $ from re-selling.

And for the record, the people talking about you are people YOU know....... that is all, and have a good night.

==================================================================================

Back to the House of Hoops topic (and for good):

Rudolph, He was wearin em tonight, they looked serious...dude went OFF on the knicks tho mann...MAD people were there, house was packed...

I was supposed to be at this game as well since my homegirl is on the Knicks City Dance squad, but my boy who held the tickets did not get out of work untillate so it was pretty much a no go unfortunately. Can't believe I missed a 50 point performance!

PEOPLE : Can we just all get along. I am just telling ya right now - I am not stopping no fight's on the line - so don't start suing us for lack ofsecurity if someones jaw get's tap. Because
everything said and done will be use against you in a court of law.... LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom