Official holiday discount thread. Post some and help a fellow NTers save some cash

this is what i have found so for. i you have some post yours. lets try not to duplicate posts. if you find a new one just edit your last to make this easier tosearch thru.

Skiptomyshoes.com 20% code 51606

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armani exchange $50 off every $150 you spend in store and online. Free ship$100+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ralph Lauren factory outlet %20 off $150+ purchases$6

--------------------------------

Enjoy 25% Off During The Friends& Family Holiday Shopping Event Online and In-Store

November 24-December 7,2009

Enter promotion Code: HOL2009 atCheckout or Print this Email

http://entertainment.ralphlauren.com/emails/email_40141_FFCREATI...

Free Shipping on Orders over$195

Macy's Ralph LaurenCustom Fit Polo - $20!!
Macy's is having a sale on Ralph Lauren and I happened to find Custom Fit Mesh Polo's for only $20! LIMITED COLORS/SIZES....HOWEVER, you can ordersay 5 of any color in any size and go to Macys and exchange for your desired color/size, so its a win/win! I got a 20% off student discount & theygave me free shipping (I think if you spend $100 you qualify for free shipping)..5 polos for $80 shipped (16/pc), can't get a better deal! If you needclassic fit, you can order these & exchange for classic fit at Macy's..it is not like the cashier will be able to tell the difference, same price as well.

Reg $75, Sale $19.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another deal Ifound..

Ralph Lauren Track Jacket Reg $150, Sale $19.99.

Coupon code from studentr8te Coupon Code: X80861KPP3GB Expires: 31-Aug-2011

It does say excludes Ralph Lauren, but the representative had no idea, just do notmention anything & if they say it does, fight them and threaten to call corporate. Also ask for the free ship..great deal!

065Gucciishaving their annual sale on their handbags .. follow the link below to find the hidden page on their website! Not really sure why its not avail by goingdirectly to gucci.com but anyway, here it is.

and yes, these bags areexpensive, but you still save a few hundred up to a few thousand - so please no comments about buying a cheap bag from WalMart instead

could be a good time to buy thewife or significant other an xmas present!

Gucci Handbag Sale

For those that are suspicious,here is the link in plain code: http:/www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/sale/handbags

Women's Shoes

Men's Shoes

Wallets

Link

20% off with no minimum required
Use coupon code "LKS19355".
Shipping starts at $7.49,
sales tax is added where applicable.
Coupon expires November 30.

25% Off already reduced clearancestyles + Free Shipping
clearance

Enter code VICTORY at checkout for 25% + Enter code GIFT at checkout for free shipping

Just got a card in the mail from Overstock.com, 10% off use promocode 127511.
Says total discount limited to $1000, Not valid with any other offer.
Have not tried it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Target $5 off Blu-Ray Coupon
Target has a number of BD's on temporary markdown today and tomorrow

use the following coupon (under category "movies") to take an additional $5 off

Copy and past.

http://coupons.target.com/mcp/pd.cf...QDwYVl3xOH31DkRj79yzb+SNmiA403U k0Vud5AkAA==
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20% off at Gap stores and Gap.com through 30 JAN 2010

valid thru 30 JAN 2010!!!

not valid at gap outlets
online code is GAP20

for instore purchase, print this out...
usual gap exclusions

LINK

___________________________________________1606
Costco B&M:tongue:lanet Earth Blueray BBC edition - $36.99

Costco B&M: Planet Earth Blueray BBC edition - $36.99
Just saw it today evening at my local costco - BBC with David Attenborough. THough I missed out on all the Blueray players, I got this disk set. Hopefully willget a BD player soon.

This Blueray was listed at Amazon and WalMart for $39-40 and I think the WalMart one is the US edition.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sony Bravia 46" V Series 1080p 120hz with PS3 120GB $999.98 w/ freeshipping

I thought this was a great deal, and there are others. I was just at Costco yesterday and saw the same TV by itself for $999.

The PS3 gets you blu-ray and gaming to boot!

Sony style has theSony Bravia 46" VSeries 1080p 120hz LCD TV bundled with a PS3 120gb for $999.98 w/ free shipping!

LINKEE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

aeropostale 50-70% everything

linked
FS over $75
the disclaimer

DOES NOT include clearance items

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[h2]Nintendo Wii System (with Wii Sports) $169.99 shipped plus 10%bing[/h2]
link
[table][tr][td]
depends on the sales tax in your state
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
These are going fast. They put up 2,000 and have already sold 400. As word spreads the rate of sale is increasing rapidly.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

$15 off $100 Overstock.com coupon code
Saw in magazine ad:

$15 off your purchase of $100 or more. Use promotion code 144181 atcheckout.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Terminator Salvation 3-disc Blu Ray $15.32 Wal-Mart

clickhere
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Buy Mario Bros @ toysrus for $49.99 and get any other Wii game 50% off. Use code 'HOLIDAY2' for $15 off $100 purchase. Use FWCB to get another 5% off.

So .... here's a decent usage:

Mario Bros $49.99
Band Hero $99.99 ($199.99 50% off instantly)
HOLIDAY2 -$15.00
FW CB -$ 7.50 (5% CB)
+tax
free shipping

There's allegedly an AMEX $30 off $150 email w/ one-time code some people are getting (I wasn't so lucky). Here's thelink for proof, but you need to get the one-time code in email : link

Oh yeah, and join TRU Rewards program first so you can count thispurchase.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Victoria's Secret - Choose any 3 out of the 8 sweaters shown and use code 3for30 and each sweater will only be $10. You can alsoadd a scarf which will be FREE. Also, 20% stacks on this offer. Use the following:

1. scarf09
2. 3for30
3. vssave20

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saks 5th Avenue offers 40% off any one item at their"Off 5th" Stores with this Printable Coupon which may be used through Tues, Dec 8, 2009.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bebe.com offers $10 off $10.01 or more with codeSURPRISE. Shipping is free.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reebok offers 40% off your order when you enter codeCYBER40 at checkout. Shipping is free.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amazon offers a new promotion, Buy a Qualifying PS3 Game, Get a $20 PlayStation Network Credit touse in their Playstation Network Store. Thanks ssjmichael

Qualifying Games:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dell Home has Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle with Lego Batman& Pure for $270 (or $262 w/ DPA) with free shipping. Next lowest price on google products from a reputable store which currently has stock is$299 Thanks h pagoda

If paying for the Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle with Dell Preferred Account (DPA) you may save an extra 3% here is how:
  1. During checkout, select Credit Card as method of payment
  2. Click "Change Payment Type"
  3. Click "Choose" link under Credit/Debit Card (again)
  4. Under "Save 3% with Dell Preferred Account! (Discount applied at Final Checkout)" click "Click Here to Take Advantage of this Offer" link
  5. Click "Choose" under "I already have a Dell Preferred Account" if you have one, or sign up for a new one if you don't
  6. Checkout, enjoy your 3% savings
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pimp.gif
keep em comin

so polos are 20$ at macys this week with that f&f coupon?
please tell me im reading this wrong...

out of the blue but...

if you in the san jose area

i got the christmas tree hook up

off of monroe/san tomas expressway in santa clara

Originally Posted by wanksta23

out of the blue but...

eek.gif

i dunno why but this had me
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by wanksta23

out of the blue but...

eek.gif

i dunno why but this had me
roll.gif
pimp.gif
shooooooot, i know damn well you dont wana pay 40+ on a damn tree
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I'm hoping for a 50% off Karmaloop code just like last year.
nerd.gif

Me too.

Plus I wanna see some other epic deals too
nerd.gif

Good thread...I can feel it

Back
Top Bottom