OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

More info on S4 Plot, could be considered spolierish so I tagged it appropriately just in case:

“Emotionally, [Carrie] has stabilized, and the mental illness that we’ve dealt with, she has now dealt with,”
executive producer Meredith Stiehm told reporters Friday at the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Beverly Hills.
“She’s going into this season very steady.”

Season 4 will find Carrie embarking on an overseas mission, and leaving her baby behind will certainly take its toll on her.

“She’s in a completely different role now that she’s overseas,” Stiehm explained. “The baby exists as a marker for her, emotionally … but she was forced to leave the child at home.”

Also confirmed by producers: We “probably” won’t be seeing Jessica Brody in Season 4 — and we definitely won’t be seeing Dana.

Ya'll coo if I make one?

Might be a little too early for the thread tho

Last edited:
Def sounds like a reboot.  

Poor Dana though... 
laugh.gif
  Guess it's a testament to Morgan Saylor's acting! 

Anyway... hope to see more of the Quinn character... 

I thought they could, it doesn't hurt to ask though I bet huddler got something like that :pimp:

I don't think it's a reboot. They're just kinda moving on. Sorta like 24 over time when by the 7th season the whole damn cast is different except for Jack. Same format and tone though.

As for Carrie, you don't just deal with being bi-polar and tuck the illness away. She was sort of stable 1st season and being doubted about Brody led to her falling part. There can be months of her being stable but at the drop of a hat with one really bad thing happening she can fall apart and go spiraling out of control. While Brody intimately made her calm his situation definitely ****** her up. So since she moved on from him she should be good but that child and being away should stress her the **** out.

Did they film the season before the untimely passing of the guy who played Carrie's dad or is he being recasted?

This dude Corey Stoll all over the place.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Carrie's baby is the spitting image of Brody.
eek.gif

Season looks promising.

^ :rofl:

Gotta take the good with the bad though. No more Dana means no more Morena :smh:

From the end of last season and what the producers were saying then I wasn't expecting the Brody family to be back at all. Not unless they skipped ahead in time and showed them interacting with Brody's kid with Carrie.

:lol: @ mentioning the S4 thread continuing on in here. If yall want somebody make a new thread. ONeg be ghost at times and didn't update this thread at all last season. SOn still counting the dead on his way out.

Wouldn't make sense, the show isn't popular enough on NT to warrant a new thread each season. This thread is ony 40 pgs.

This dude Corey Stoll all over the place. :lol: :pimp:

Carrie's baby is the spitting image of Brody. :wow:

Season looks promising.

No disrespect or anything, but does that baby have an issue?

Showtime needs to put Morena on one of their other shows where she can be nude. Ray Donovan, Shameless. I haven't watched Masters of Sex but they can put her on there too.

So she has no say in the matter huh? :lol:

No disrespect or anything, but does that baby have an issue?
It's possible.

Carrie has been on all kinds of medication for her bipolar disorder it's possible it could have affected her pregnancy.

that would make sense if the child is disabled in some way.............................................what is that casting call like though? How do they do it without being rude and disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom