OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

I just thought that scene caught the baby looking some type of way at that exact moment. I don't think they actually got a mentally disabled baby just for this show but it's possible he has some condition due to her meds.

My boy Corey Stoll in this :pimp: Must watch. Son really is everywhere. I bet his character dies this season though. Not sure if he can be the lead in The Strain and support in this consistently. Crazy how house of Cards totally propelled his career.

Yeah we def need some more Morena somewhere. Would love to see a show with Morena and Moran (from Tyrant).

Homeland is one of my top 3 shows. In the first three season I dont remember there being a single weak episode.
Not a fan of Corey Stoll being in this show.. Dude has big roles in every show nowadays. House of cards, the Strain, now Homeland.........
Dude musta sold his soul

Last edited:
Dude better not be rocking that weird looking hair piece like he does in the strain.

time flies. Season premiere coming this sunday. :pimp: Let's hope this "reboot" is worthwhile.

Checking in.

Can't wait.

tumblr_mdecvo6hCd1qbw7q9o2_250.png

I was watching that scene and was thinking is drunk Quinn going to get into those colossal / juggernaut-sized yambs, yup.

I don't wanna see carrie kill her baby.

ayan's roommate is a damn idiot. Trying to get him killed or arrested by posting the vid.

That new shkw The Affair looks interesting. McNulty looks like he's being McNulty again.

Last edited:
What a way to kick off a new season

Does she not get paid enough to have a full-time nanny take care of her daughter.

Anyways, love the dilemma in how she has to struggle with the responsibilities in keeping the baby.

How about that stash of Medicine or whatever that was that Ayan had to keep away. What was that stuff. Was it going to make him look worse

saul bout the get that directorship like he always should have 
pimp.gif

it didnt take lockhart long to mess things up

i still think he plans to throw carrie under the bus for the wedding debacle

really got the feels for ayan watchin that vid on the bus 
frown.gif

quinn and the big girl 
laugh.gif

carrie is dead to me after she what she did in the bathtub 
mad.gif

her sister callin her out 
pimp.gif

that guy faked on her at first i was like finally who wont take her bs, but then he caved 
indifferent.gif
  all to setup that lockhart is a dbag

carrie thinkin she superwoman gonna save sandy from that mob tho and then layin a guilt trip on quinn who saved her life 
mean.gif

i thought sandys contact was going to be ayan's female friend

speakin of which she is 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom