Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

^no kidding man..Without him, we would've been swept by OKC (even without Westbrook).. Dude's a true leader in the locker room :smokin

More than likely Covington and Canaan will be shuffled to the D-League. Only other bubble guys off the top of my head are Reggie Williams (just cause he's finally coming off injury) and....Coach Marcus Camby?.

Morey did it statis *wipes tear* he did it
*jim ross voice* Bah gawd the sonuvab**** did it!

Rockets sign undrafted free agent Troy Daniels from VCU, per clutchfans..

Safe to say Reggie Williams is a goner

wooo vcu alum checking in. didn't pay much attention to vcu after I left a couple years ago, but I know Daniels had a really nice touch from downtown.

tumblr_muufqtSGxl1qfn629o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muu3fbbzGK1s66weyo1_500.jpg

Twin towers starting against Mavs frontline of Dalembert/Nowitzki...:smokin

My body is ready :pimp:hat:pimp:

118-99 Rockets, legooo 8)

View media item 62548315pts & 17 rebounds, I'll take that :pimp:

That Howard/Asik lineup is a work in progress. Saw some good (loads of rebounds) and some bad (slowed pace with clogged lanes), but it should even out overtime. Garcia still holding it down off the bench :pimp:

asik and howard don't really mesh together, but at the same time control the paint. it really makes it tough on teams to have to big guys like that to defend. i didn't like having dwight or asik guarding dirk though, and wish that motiejunas could be that guy but i know better.

parsons ending the half with a drive to the rim and a lob to dwight. that should pretty much always be open :lol:

My big focus is who starts at the 1 and 4. Do you go with pat for his hustle and defense? Or do you want Jeremy out there for his offensive abilities?
I think Jeremy could be really good off the bench where he doesn't have to always play with James, he obviously prefers to have the ball in his hands.

And D-Mo's lack of defensive awareness will probably keep him out of the starting lineup. I think T-Jones might be the guy but he also struggles defensively at times.

I can't wait for this season.

I've been doing some thinking, and I have come to the conclusion that Lin should come off the bench, while Pat Bev acquires the ability to be in the starting lineup.

I've been doing some thinking, and I have come to the conclusion that Lin should come off the bench, while Pat Bev acquires the ability to be in the starting lineup.
been said this . Beverly is fearless , plays better defense , can drive the paint draw contact , has a decent three ball , and can set up other players . really he's js better than Lin all around .

Last edited:
it only makes sense to me that beverly start and lin can come in off the bench and run the 2nd unit since he has more offensive ability that beverly. we should know soon enough. hopefully we don't end up doing some nonsense where they alternate on any given game depending on situations. i can only see that doing more harm than anything.

Beverley has shown consistency while Lin not so much.. Coming off the bench, Lin/Garcia/Brewer/Asik can wreak havoc :x
This team is deep.. Deeper than that '09 team that took the Lakers to 7 games :x
:pimp:
I hope Mchale figures out who starts at that 4 spot as we are set in all positions..
Bev/Harden/Parsons/?/Howard with a bench of Lin/Garcia/Brewer/Casspi/Asik is the best solution imo (with third stringers AB, Covington, Smith) :x

sidenote, Harden doesn't even look like he's trying. It's so beneficial to have a Dwight Howard in the middle. I've noticed great spacing leaving 3 pt snipers open when Howard is in the game.

lin actually looked decent as a PG last night, needs to work on his D though he ball watches too much and gets killed on back cuts

it only makes sense to me that beverly start and lin can come in off the bench and run the 2nd unit since he has more offensive ability that beverly. we should know soon enough. hopefully we don't end up doing some nonsense where they alternate on any given game depending on situations. i can only see that doing more harm than anything.
This. Reminds me of that time when Tmac was only playing 1 game of B2B games. It throws off the starters
mean.gif

KD been my favorite player since he played for the Sonics. We would be unstoppable if he came here
pimp.gif

I really doubt it happens tho lol

Back
Top Bottom