OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by KYSL88

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Write a book no seriously DO IT

coming soon... a book by NYCZ ILLEST. a book so controversial, it has been banned by all libraries... a book so powerful, hypebeasts fear for their lives...

"MEIN STREETWEAR"
Haha. Full length feature film coming soon.

Nah seriously, that's just my opinion. Everyone has one and not everyone's gonna agree. But that's what the forum is for, to discuss things.Outside of here, nobody cares.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

"Glad to see you're passing judgement on me again, when I didn't on you, and we don't know each other. That's still cool. You keep on doing what you're doing. I'm gonna keep on discussing things relavant to the topic at hand. "
^ my point being:
do u see how it feels when people make snap judgements about you when they don't even know, you. doesn't make you feel very good does it?
1. stop following the trend of the rest of these "low self esteem" lil kids on NT making fun of people they don't know.
2. don't refer to other people as a "tool" if u can't handle it coming back at you.
3. remember your never to far off from being the people u make fun of, otherwise why would u even focus that much energy on them, to draw attention away fromur flaws.
now those are real RULES!

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by jrm718

n509790330_581109_1984.jpg

yo... all the beasts in this pic could not afford a fridge

smh
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nice

some of you are acting like being called a hypebeast is like being diagnosed with cancer. If someone says that wearing UNDFTD from head to toe is hypebeast ohwell do you who cares

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by jrm718

l_4998daaceeb174f32ae1d3a3ee6afac3.jpg
lol
roll.gif
these kids snap pictures to show off their gear.
Those kids do everything and anything to show that they are shoe heads (and streetwear fanatics....because apparently it goes hand in hand now).
When a hypebeast goes to school they want people to notice their fit and make damn sure that they'd better have the flyest fit.

69fh4m.jpg

beast or not fool's face on the left is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inhersole

"Glad to see you're passing judgement on me again, when I didn't on you, and we don't know each other. That's still cool. You keep on doing what you're doing. I'm gonna keep on discussing things relavant to the topic at hand. "
^ my point being:
do u see how it feels when people make snap judgements about you when they don't even know, you. doesn't make you feel very good does it?
1. stop following the trend of the rest of these "low self esteem" lil kids on NT making fun of people they don't know.
2. don't refer to other people as a "tool" if u can't handle it coming back at you.
3. remember your never to far off from being the people u make fun of, otherwise why would u even focus that much energy on them, to draw attention away from ur flaws.
now those are real RULES!

Look, we both had our say and you did make some valid points above. I could say a lot more, but I guess people weren't feeling all that
wink.gif
. So I'll be short this time.

As long as people are posting pics here or anywhere else on the board, it's open for discussion. And I will comment accordingly. If props are deserved,cool. If clowning is deserved, cool.

Look, we both had our say and you did make some valid points above. I could say a lot more, but I guess people weren't feeling all that
wink.gif

As long as people are posting pics here or anywhere else on the board, it's open for discussion. And I will comment accordingly. If props are deserved, cool. If clowning is deserved, cool.
agreed. so don't get made when people tell u, your reachin or hit u with a deserved "u mad?" or a "u fail"gif, cuz clearly u don't know what a hypebeast is and ur a follower trying to fit in.
good day to you sir.

l_4998daaceeb174f32ae1d3a3ee6afac3.jpg

THESE ARE NOT HYPEBEASTS JUST AYOOISH!!

69fh4m.jpg

THE CATS PLAYIN FOOTSIES AND MATCHIN KICKS ARE HYPEBEASTS ...

I don't get what's so hard to understand
laugh.gif
Got N__ writingdisertations in this ##$*@

Originally Posted by inhersole

wink.gif

As long as people are posting pics here or anywhere else on the board, it's open for discussion. And I will comment accordingly. If props are deserved, cool. If clowning is deserved, cool.
agreed. so don't get made when people tell u, your reachin or hit u with a deserved "u mad?" or a "u fail" gif, cuz clearly u don't know what a hypebeast is and ur a follower trying to fit in.
good day to you sir.
Yes, you're right, I am a follower and I'm trying to fit in.

14nh0l0.jpg

lmao duke in the middle can even tie his shoes lmao, 1....2... 'breath' ...aarrrggg TAKE THE SHOT TAKE THE SHOT!!!!

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

yea or you can get it at target..... does me having that shirt make me a hypebeast?

no, i just think dude is just a lame person that makes everything lame.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom