OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

those are hella fake iv's in that pic too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Dude from my school.....unfortunately (for the sake of your enjoyment), he blocked me from seeing his facebook pics after i called him out on several fake jordans.
roll.gif

Still managed to get his dp's though
roll.gif

his caption: "gimme dem j'z nigg....der fresh uh"

apparently hes not GENIUS, but GENIOUS
eyes.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
@ hes fake $$% grapes
tired.gif
Is it just me or are those really the white/stealth/royal Vs that came out in 06? Look at the blue lacelock.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I think this page is one of the few times that I have actually LOLed in this thread. Mostly it's just dudes hating or Mr. Phresh talking nonsense becausehe's getting roasted by half the dudes in here.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Dude from my school.....unfortunately (for the sake of your enjoyment), he blocked me from seeing his facebook pics after i called him out on several fake jordans.
roll.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
@ hes fake $$% grapes
tired.gif
Is it just me or are those really the white/stealth/royal Vs that came out in 06? Look at the blue lacelock.

roll.gif
roll.gif

get off his nuts, stop stalking the guy... even if he is a clown

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by briannnnn

roll.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
@ hes fake $$% grapes
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

get off his nuts, stop stalking the guy... even if he is a clown
dude got the Barney edition V's!

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
LOL...and why would anyone need a backpack inside?
alien.gif
That ninja's headphones were stolen out of a school computer lab! Anyone remember those? I'm talking elementary school computer lab. Theywere used for typing games and crap like that where there were noises.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He wants people to think he's doin' things with his awful, fake, disgusting Jays but he can't get himself some decent fake headphones? I know CanalSt. has the hookup on those Dre headphones. Hahahahahahaha. What a clown.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
75376620bd5a0a1fd45d04b616b7c92a.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i honestly cant believe anyone would ever dress like that and have the balls to leave their house, and what kills me even more is that their friends/family didnt give them a reality check before letting them think that they actually look good like that.

*#+!? eww...
sick.gif

This is the 1st person i thought about wen i saw that pic on Pg 1 were they have a description of a hypebeast... they look identicle
laugh.gif

and that last pic (yes he did burn himself and tried to make a jumpman
smh.gif
)

So fools are literally branding themselves now, with a corporate logo? As if the overpriced, tacky, low qualitysneakers and allover print hoodies/shirts covered with the logo wasn't enough?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom