OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Came across this on a friends photo album of school.
roll.gif

25hl35y.jpg

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

^and one more thing, if are wearing anything louis vuitton, you better be making atleast $100k/year...otherwise, you're either pretentious or hypebeast...it just looks like you are trying way to hard when you really cant afford it, you shouldnt have a $300-500 wallet with only $20 in it

roll.gif
I got a Louis Vuitton Belt that cost about 500 a pair of LV shadesthat were about 700 and countless other desinger clothes and I make nowhere near 100k a year....Im 19 I have steady income, I live in a regular townhouse withmy mom and I dont have to pay any bills so I can afford it...I just prefer to wear finer things and dress nice from time to time...someone doesnt have to berich just cuz they have on gucci or LV

Heres another one i found, I don't know if I'd consider it hypebeast, but i find it mad funny
roll.gif

iwmd7t.jpg

as idiotic as branding yourself with ANYTHiNG.... let alone a Jumpman logo....at least he did a decent job.......and once he's over jordan brand he wonthave to do much more work than add a bunch more Y shaped burns and he's got himself a Yeezy hand.....

apparently up in beaverton, a lot of the employees have swooshes tatted on their ankles, like where the swoosh would be on a quarter sock.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

^and one more thing, if are wearing anything louis vuitton, you better be making atleast $100k/year...otherwise, you're either pretentious or hypebeast...it just looks like you are trying way to hard when you really cant afford it, you shouldnt have a $300-500 wallet with only $20 in it

roll.gif
I got a Louis Vuitton Belt that cost about 500 a pair of LV shades that were about 700 and countless other desinger clothes and I make nowhere near 100k a year....Im 19 I have steady income, I live in a regular townhouse with my mom and I dont have to pay any bills so I can afford it...I just prefer to wear finer things and dress nice from time to time...someone doesnt have to be rich just cuz they have on gucci or LV

Definately co-signing on this....its all about being reasonable/moderation. I got a few pairs of Pradas and some LV/Gucci/YSL and so on. But you should alwaysmake sure you handle your responsibilities first. If you do have the spare change lying around and you can afford it/won't cripple you in the pocket, youshould treat yourself to what you can. You shouldn't consider things like that out of reach for you. You only got one life...handle your business, but makesure you have fun and reward yourself.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

roll.gif
I got a Louis Vuitton Belt that cost about 500 a pair of LV shades that were about 700 and countless other desinger clothes and I make nowhere near 100k a year....Im 19 I have steady income, I live in a regular townhouse with my mom and I dont have to pay any bills so I can afford it...I just prefer to wear finer things and dress nice from time to time...someone doesnt have to be rich just cuz they have on gucci or LV

Definately co-signing on this....its all about being reasonable/moderation. I got a few pairs of Pradas and some LV/Gucci/YSL and so on. But you should always make sure you handle your responsibilities first. If you do have the spare change lying around and you can afford it/won't cripple you in the pocket, you should treat yourself to what you can. You shouldn't consider things like that out of reach for you. You only got one life...handle your business, but make sure you have fun and reward yourself.
I think you guys are missing the point, he is trying to make !!! You can pamper yourself, yes I agree but you are reaching way too high if you arespending your whole paycheck on a piece of item. It's like wearing the finest things, riding the finest cars and looking like you are making bank butreally you are riding the bus and living at home, not helping out !!!
laugh.gif
At least, pay some electric bills or something, I don't rememeber where I heard this from but it goes; something like... " you ain't making it,you are faking it "

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

roll.gif

Definately co-signing on this....its all about being reasonable/moderation. I got a few pairs of Pradas and some LV/Gucci/YSL and so on. But you should always make sure you handle your responsibilities first. If you do have the spare change lying around and you can afford it/won't cripple you in the pocket, you should treat yourself to what you can. You shouldn't consider things like that out of reach for you. You only got one life...handle your business, but make sure you have fun and reward yourself.
I think you guys are missing the point, he is trying to make !!! You can pamper yourself, yes I agree but you are reaching way too high if you are spending your whole paycheck on a piece of item. It's like wearing the finest things, riding the finest cars and looking like you are making bank but really you are riding the bus and living at home, not helping out !!!
laugh.gif
At least, pay some electric bills or something, I don't rememeber where I heard this from but it goes; something like... " you ain't making it, you are faking it "

Yea but thats not how he came off....I responded to the comment if you wear LV or anything and you dont make 100k a year means youre a hypebeast, thats juststupid and ignorant thinking....and I help out my moms with the bills all the time, just cuz I can wear nice things doesnt mean Im suppose to be living in myown mansion with a Lambo..

Back
Top Bottom