OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

I can't believe there is a thread about hypebeasts than again this is niketalk where there are a lot of meaningless threads. Yall sound like bitter old widows that have nothing to talk about, if you don't like these "hypebeasts" simply don't talk about them for 300+ pages why even give them any attention that's what they thrive for.

You're gonna survive real long here

I can't believe there is a thread about hypebeasts than again this is niketalk where there are a lot of meaningless threads. Yall sound like bitter old widows that have nothing to talk about, if you don't like these "hypebeasts" simply don't talk about them for 300+ pages why even give them any attention that's what they thrive for.

which pic were you in?

who wants to ask this guy what picture he was in? 

You must have never played sports in your life if you think a duffle bag is feminine :lol:

Who hurt u? Who broke ur heart?

PRIME, wth? a bags a bag. why does it have to be a backpack? lol u must be in high school/jr high

I used a backpack as an example.

Point of the matter is, dudes shouldn't be walking around with man bags as their primary accessory when they step out the house.

It doesn't matter what kind of bag it is. A man purse is a man purse.

You took that one thing out of my post :lol: Thats all you got out of my post?

You must be a bag carrier :lol:

Last edited:
I ain't down with the homophobic nature of the way people rib on a lot of these dudes, so I'm not going to call "man bags" feminine, but I will say that the "high fashion" looks with the OD accessories is just ridiculous. Forget manliness or femininity - just idiocy, plain old, androgynous absurdity.

A bag is supposed to be practical. A backpack when going to school or work... or bombing. A duffle bag when you are going to the gym. A briefcase if you need one for the office. A laptop bag when carrying a computer. ...I don't care how much money it costs, if there's nothing practical about having a bag with you, leave it home.

I ain't down with the homophobic nature of the way people rib on a lot of these dudes, so I'm not going to call "man bags" feminine, but I will say that the "high fashion" looks with the OD accessories is just ridiculous. Forget manliness or femininity - just idiocy, plain old, androgynous absurdity.

A bag is supposed to be practical. A backpack when going to school or work... or bombing. A duffle bag when you are going to the gym. A briefcase if you need one for the office. A laptop bag when carrying a computer. ...I don't care how much money it costs, if there's nothing practical about having a bag with you, leave it home.
lol was just thinking about this the otehr day. Buying an expensive *** bag for no reason and wearing it with nothing inside, thats got to be the stupidest **** ever.

agreed on all of this. not down with the homophobic stuff, but toting a bag just cuz it's designer is lame... i saw this dude in the airport a couple weeks ago toting a LV duffle and i thought to myself, it'd be a lot more sensible to have something easier to carry, or to roll, whatever, but it's obvious this dude opted for this cuz it's LV...

that being said, not everyone is trying to be a "goon"... :lol:

lots of these people are just into fashion, and y'all are taking it way too serious and getting all worked up...

ya think this is bad tho, it's only gonna get worse...

people are bored of the same ol' same ol' stuff, so people are experimenting in urban fashion right now (and of course bandwagon jumping)...

it's only gonna progress, and it's gonna have y'all "goons" shaking your heads more and more...

but i suppose it'll make for a long, entertaining thread... :lol:

You must have never played sports in your life if you think a duffle bag is feminine
laugh.gif
I believe the guy said when someone has a duffle bag for no practical reason. If you use a duffle bag for the gym/sport thats fine.

Spot on prime. I'm no fan of bags but my brother does have a nice mcm book bag. Thing is nice but for 700 or whatever he paid I'm good. More fashion then practical

whys everyone wana copy kanye with all the leather and skirts and stuff? What happened to originality. Getting 11s when you see a minimum of 35 other people wearing them daily isn't original or unique. I personally really cant cop Js because theyre too played in the DMV.

God forbid someone buys the 11s because they actually like them :rolleyes

Buy what you like and dont worry about the other factors...rule of thumb

agreed on all of this. not down with the homophobic stuff, but toting a bag just cuz it's designer is lame... i saw this dude in the airport a couple weeks ago toting a LV duffle and i thought to myself, it'd be a lot more sensible to have something easier to carry, or to roll, whatever, but it's obvious this dude opted for this cuz it's LV...

that being said, not everyone is trying to be a "goon"... :lol:

lots of these people are just into fashion, and y'all are taking it way too serious and getting all worked up...

ya think this is bad tho, it's only gonna get worse...

people are bored of the same ol' same ol' stuff, so people are experimenting in urban fashion right now (and of course bandwagon jumping)...

it's only gonna progress, and it's gonna have y'all "goons" shaking your heads more and more...

but i suppose it'll make for a long, entertaining thread... :lol:
truth be told even if you do buy an lv duffle, chances are you have another one that u actually use for the gym and keep the lv one just for show. most ppl aint leaving a bag that costs over two racks in a damn locker lol, ****'ll get snatched quick.

This whole high fashion/ dress like kanye ish is whack and looks very uncomfortable smh you can't tell me homeboy wit ochocinco on the last page is the slightest bit comfortable with his fit.

:smh:

I understand this is the current trend, but where is the line drawn with "trends" ?

What is wrong with these BOYS?

Dont they understand these outfits are costumes? Never to be worn in public?

The thoughts of these dudes putting these outfits together, miring themselves in the mirrow, and stepping out the house thinking they're fly, just make me cringe

Imagine if Lady Gaga fans were just as stupid......

I hope these pictures will last for DECADES to go, so they can look at them years from now and facepalm themselves in shame and disgust.

Bunch of clowns.

I understand this is the current trend, but where is the line drawn with "trends" ?

The thoughts of these dudes putting these outfits together, miring themselves in the mirrow, and stepping out the house thinking they're fly, just make me cringe

I hope these pictures will last for DECADES to go, so they can look at them years from now and facepalm themselves in shame and disgust.

Bunch of clowns.
These kids make lamb's look dangerous

Bunch of clowns.

i completely agree...
and for the argument of "well what about the footlocker T phase. the champion hoody. etc phases"
those were sold in stores for affordable prices and considered outfits.
these as stated are costumes... these dudes are dropping dumb cheddar and going out of their way for these costumes.

this is just not ok. NOT OK. why would u wanna dress like this. it looks uncomfortable. its cool to break necks w a fresh pair of kicks but to walk down the street holdng a purse. wearing a skirt. skinny skinnys.. to be stared at, laughed at, photographed to be posted in this thread... na im cool b

ill stick to my regular outfits man..

Bunch of clowns.

Preach brother! But I will say that some of these get ups could be an expression of flamboyancy and I'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom