OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Hahahahaha
20100411-ARI_8289_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg

how can you tell if they're fake? #curious

also, i guess he's just really that thin, but yeah that's some freaky stuff

how can you tell if they're fake? #curious

also, i guess he's just really that thin, but yeah that's some freaky stuff
toe box is off and solor red looks too pale. must be an early fake, the fakes are wayyy better now.

What's the backstory on this picture? Were they giving out freebies at the factory?
happened in one of city in china during raffle tickets for AJ 13 'he got a game' last month and at time store owner req to all buyer to wear nike/AJ kicks for getting the tickets and chinese reseller still don't give up on that terms and conditions so i think he lent those professional camper (yeah reseller paid some of village people for getting raffle tickets) some of AJ kicks so they still can get into the line for tickets :x

No originality anymore. Aside from those freaks who wear bird leg jeans. Smh. My mother would disown me for wearing such foolishness.

Dude straight has on a skirt, leggings, and a purse.... but the Asian people with the jordans on... I don't think that's necessarily hypebeastin just cause they have on pretty normal outfits and they like jordans

****** is soft now bruh. I never understood the concept of carrying around a bag as a grown *** man. A backpack because you got work to take care of, or you're on vacation and need some stuff in your backpack cause you wont be at the hotel/crib all day, sure. But dudes be carrying around duffels trying to make it masculine, but they're purses fam.

Terrycloth soft. ****** got braided spines with barrettes coming out their tailbone. Disgusting.

Cats think that just because they wear all black, their mancard is still intact. That **** ain't goon. Fools actually think that if they throw a skully and some timbs on they still legit. But they got leggings and skirts on. STOP IT.

Layering sweathers with tank tops and got wrist accessories on. ***** made tendencies. Put a watch on and a cuban bracelet and YOU'RE GOOD. Stop buying up forever 21's accessory table.

Chanel ain't for men. I can't support it. Dudes got on friendship love bracelets... But its HIGH FASHION

My shorty wants one of those... My GIRL FAM.

I can't bruh. I just can't.

And its worse cause its starting to pop up everywhere. Not just online or once in a while. I can go downtown, to the mall, or be on break from work and see a bunch of ayo activity like this.

The line needs to be drawn.

Nonsense.

Last edited:
****** is soft now bruh. I never understood the concept of carrying around a bag as a grown *** man. A backpack because you got work to take care of, or you're on vacation and need some stuff in your backpack cause you wont be at the hotel/crib all day, sure. But dudes be carrying around duffels trying to make it masculine, but they're purses fam.

Terrycloth soft. ****** got braided spines with barrettes coming out their tailbone. Disgusting.

Cats think that just because they wear all black, their mancard is still intact. That **** ain't goon. Fools actually think that if they throw a skully and some timbs on they still legit. But they got leggings and skirts on. STOP IT.

Layering sweathers with tank tops and got wrist accessories on. ***** made tendencies. Put a watch on and a cuban bracelet and YOU'RE GOOD. Stop buying up forever 21's accessory table.

Chanel ain't for men. I can't support it. Dudes got on friendship love bracelets... But its HIGH FASHION

And its worse cause its starting to pop up everywhere. Not just online or once in a while. I can go downtown, to the mall, or be on break from work and see a bunch of ayo activity like this.

Nonsense.
Did you just describe Wiz Khalifa? or atleast current Wiz

Nonsense.

No clue, but if the shoe fits.

Nonsense.

No clue, but if the shoe fits.

these boys might want a matching purse.........

Last edited:

Nonsense.
LOL duffle bags is wack i never understood that either. If Kanye does it then its all good in the hood to these kids.

I can't believe there is a thread about hypebeasts than again this is niketalk where there are a lot of meaningless threads. Yall sound like bitter old widows that have nothing to talk about, if you don't like these "hypebeasts" simply don't talk about them for 300+ pages why even give them any attention that's what they thrive for.

Back
Top Bottom