:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

the 2nd dude in that pic looks JUST like my brother..but on another note, whats so hypebeast about him?...the suspenders?..hat?..
.::Free Linda Martinez::.

*.::R.I.P. Perry Williams::.*

^^ I think this is the wrong post for that Doughstax, unless you're a beast because you already got the game.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
DON'T STEP ON MY FEET, I won't step on yo-uhs.​

This topic is hilarious to me. It's not the way you dress that makes you a HypeBeast, it's the way you think that makes you one. How can someone call someone else a HypeBeast for dressing a certain way (people have their own styles, and some are as wack as others)??? My definition of a HypeBeast is someone who is overly hyped about something (in DC we call that being pressed). Wasn't that the true definition from the very beginning?

Can I get an amen that HypeBeast are not people who dress like hip hop clowns?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

I can't believe those pic are from SF :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

anyway...my def on hypebeast:

Buying shoe to sell on ebay
Wearing clothes from the 70s,80s,90s watever :lol:
laugh.gif

posting weird post on a picture :tongue:
tongue.gif

wearing fake :wow:
eek.gif

wearing expensive clotheing (which i'am)

so i'm a hypebeast too :rofl:
roll.gif

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

that granny back there is NOT a hypebeast..lol
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
TEAM KING KOOPA - FOUNDER
airNGUYEN23, PLAYOFF12, JrockNIKErock, dline59, khon thai 612, Dom90, AirJ24, filipin0kar1, aliq87, n30g30, willsndvl​

^ they do when the dude is spelling fresh with a "ph" and has a matchin bright @#%$ shirt and wrist bands.

Bur i think that guy is more of a lame then hypebeast
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
whats hypebeast about that?
do black/white journeys CL dunks count?

Only when they make like they are some limited edition hard to find kicks.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
Damn what is he doing in that first pick looks bored when there is a barely clothed chick right in front of him. is wrong with him!
:nerd:
nerd.gif

-w

Yo this post is mad funny but at the same time everybody has their own style whether the jacked it from some cat on tv or whatever the case might be and a lot of ya'll in here are soundin like some straight up haters b! Even though some of these cats look lame as s*** if that's how they rock then let them do them
Hello...my name is Keith and I'm a sneaker addict

Back
Top Bottom