OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I need those brasil now
Along with the Canadas and honestly so many other colorways
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea I agree with you guys. Nike knows everybody is familiar with the Hyperdunk and is probably gonna buy the new ones. Plus the hyperfuse is cheaper and looks more summer ball friendly. Nike should've dropped a few colorways shortly after rondo was creating attention with them. Only positive is we have a few weeks to save some money for all the hot CW's.

I hooped outside yesterday in the Hypers and they are NICE. Didn't feel like I was wearing shoes. Umm I also noticed that they don't crease at all. I'd say go a half size up.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I hooped outside yesterday in the Hypers and they are NICE. Didn't feel like I was wearing shoes. Umm I also noticed that they don't crease at all. I'd say go a half size up.
cool.....do they run anything close to like the kobe v?

Originally Posted by mykickgame

I can't wait until those teal joints release

hell yea you talking about the lows that were seen at the kd2 event  at NT chi..... yes those are a must

wow these are reckless, never thought I'd like a yellow shoe. These kinda look like a tennis, bball and soccer shoe mixed.

I think Evan Turner was wearing an "OHIO STATE" colored version of these in the summer league game I just saw.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

im still worried about it supposedly not having zoom in the heel.

They feel awesome, you won't notice there's no zoom in the heel.

Back
Top Bottom