OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

So recently the arch on my right foot has started to get stiff and uncomfortable might be the shoes? I'm using nike free trainers, any recommendations on decent shoes for this?

Take a tennis ball, or baseball and roll it under your foot(bare) softly for about a minute. Focus on the tender parts of the underside of your foot, you're basically massaging it.  Your Plantar Fascia is probably tight.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

So recently the arch on my right foot has started to get stiff and uncomfortable might be the shoes? I'm using nike free trainers, any recommendations on decent shoes for this?

Take a tennis ball, or baseball and roll it under your foot(bare) softly for about a minute. Focus on the tender parts of the underside of your foot, you're basically massaging it.  Your Plantar Fascia is probably tight.

I had the dumbest experience doing this. I was doing the pylo cardio circuit and during the suicides, I was dripping so much sweat that my leg slipped and I pulled my groin. 
indifferent.gif
 Had to take like 5 days off, gonna start again tomorrow. SMH. 
I'm not in great shape but I ball often and the few workouts I did pushed me to my limit. I feel like I'm back in HS Football. 

Are you guys doing the diet too? Just wondering how the results are for people that only do the workouts. 
embarassed.gif

I had the dumbest experience doing this. I was doing the pylo cardio circuit and during the suicides, I was dripping so much sweat that my leg slipped and I pulled my groin. 
indifferent.gif
 Had to take like 5 days off, gonna start again tomorrow. SMH. 
I'm not in great shape but I ball often and the few workouts I did pushed me to my limit. I feel like I'm back in HS Football. 

Are you guys doing the diet too? Just wondering how the results are for people that only do the workouts. 
embarassed.gif

Starting today! Looking forward to getting lean over the summer. Also, where can i implement insane abs into the regime?

Starting today! Looking forward to getting lean over the summer. Also, where can i implement insane abs into the regime?

A coworker let me borrow his set to burn, but it is copy protected so I can't burn it.

Anyway to rip it to my cpu?  Also would be nice to get it via iphone so I can do this at the gym.

I want to start the program, but I don't want to hold on to his discs.  Any solutions? Suggestions?

A coworker let me borrow his set to burn, but it is copy protected so I can't burn it.

Anyway to rip it to my cpu?  Also would be nice to get it via iphone so I can do this at the gym.

I want to start the program, but I don't want to hold on to his discs.  Any solutions? Suggestions?

just ended week 3 of my second round

I am not really feeling any wear and tear and actually feel stronger. My knees have gotten stronger
pimp.gif

I also notice that I can go harder and take less breaks than during the first round.

That dude that did 60 power jumps though
sick.gif

just ended week 3 of my second round

I am not really feeling any wear and tear and actually feel stronger. My knees have gotten stronger
pimp.gif

I also notice that I can go harder and take less breaks than during the first round.

That dude that did 60 power jumps though
sick.gif

anyone know how to incorporate the deluxe into the program (insane abs, upper body, etc) and anyone have any thoughts about the asylum program?

anyone know how to incorporate the deluxe into the program (insane abs, upper body, etc) and anyone have any thoughts about the asylum program?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

you can replace cardio abs with insane abs in the second month
you can replace core cardio and balance with max interval sports training in the second month as well

the calendar does not say anything about the upper body workout but i have read that shaun t says you can do it 2-3 times a week to replace a workout or on top of another workout

I haven't done the upper body workout cause then I would have to add a leg strength workout to balance it out

Originally Posted by sole searchin

you can replace cardio abs with insane abs in the second month
you can replace core cardio and balance with max interval sports training in the second month as well

the calendar does not say anything about the upper body workout but i have read that shaun t says you can do it 2-3 times a week to replace a workout or on top of another workout

I haven't done the upper body workout cause then I would have to add a leg strength workout to balance it out

I just saw the commercial earlier and later found a copy on craigslist for 50. I'm supposed to meet up with dude tomorrow so that's when I will start. I'm in a new city for exactly two months so this lines up perfectly. I'm glad to hear that the NT Fam is giving it good reviews.
Edit: does anyone have any info on the "get ripped in 90 days", it's not p90x. I saw it at best buy in the "as seen on tv" section. every time I search for it, p90 comes up tho. it seems basically the same.

I just saw the commercial earlier and later found a copy on craigslist for 50. I'm supposed to meet up with dude tomorrow so that's when I will start. I'm in a new city for exactly two months so this lines up perfectly. I'm glad to hear that the NT Fam is giving it good reviews.
Edit: does anyone have any info on the "get ripped in 90 days", it's not p90x. I saw it at best buy in the "as seen on tv" section. every time I search for it, p90 comes up tho. it seems basically the same.

i lasted 3 weeks after I started a second round and burnt out 
roll.gif

I took 2 weeks off and im about to end week 1 again
pimp.gif

i lasted 3 weeks after I started a second round and burnt out 
roll.gif

I took 2 weeks off and im about to end week 1 again
pimp.gif

I cant find the second month's workouts (all the max ones) or the ab routines. Im done with the first month, can anyone shoot me a pm?

Back
Top Bottom