Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by BDaBoss

258745987.png

happy.gif

ive been trying to do this but i cant get the wallpaper to fit

Mind sharing your secret
This isn't from my phone, this is just an advertisement for my Ares HD icons. If you want to get your homescreen like this, use ADW Ex launcher, it's cost $3 on the Market. 
I got ADW Ex launcher but i didnt know how to make it fit the screen

Originally Posted by BDaBoss

258745987.png

happy.gif

ive been trying to do this but i cant get the wallpaper to fit

Mind sharing your secret
This isn't from my phone, this is just an advertisement for my Ares HD icons. If you want to get your homescreen like this, use ADW Ex launcher, it's cost $3 on the Market. 
I got ADW Ex launcher but i didnt know how to make it fit the screen

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Boost, do you prefer ADW to LauncherPro? If so, why?? Just curious.
I prefer Launcher Pro Plus more. The options and features are dope. I also like the fact the developer incorporates his own People and Bookmark widgets. The only reason I'd use ADW Ex would be for my icons because you can make them pretty big, iPhone size or even bigger, Launcher Pro has a icon size limit, hints why they look so small. 

I prefer Launcher Pro Plus more. The options and features are dope. I also like the fact the developer incorporates his own People and Bookmark widgets. The only reason I'd use ADW Ex would be for my icons because you can make them pretty big, iPhone size or even bigger, Launcher Pro has a icon size limit, hints why they look so small. 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Yeah, I didn't think anything of it, but my screens really are busy and I think I'll be clearing it all off and just keeping that Facebook and Power Widget on my furthest right and left screens (respectively).

Tetsujin, you Based Prophet you, can you show me the way to a more #BASED homescreen?
nerd.gif
its easy, hit up the sig, and get the most 'minimal' dock and text icons and your phone shall be #BASED

last few

5487062200_831c4652b3.jpg
5487062270_b0d17d0a1b.jpg

5487061898_f5c9f5b08c.jpg
5486466633_44d552b493.jpg

Yeah, I didn't think anything of it, but my screens really are busy and I think I'll be clearing it all off and just keeping that Facebook and Power Widget on my furthest right and left screens (respectively).

Tetsujin, you Based Prophet you, can you show me the way to a more #BASED homescreen?
nerd.gif
its easy, hit up the sig, and get the most 'minimal' dock and text icons and your phone shall be #BASED

last few

5487062200_831c4652b3.jpg
5487062270_b0d17d0a1b.jpg

5487061898_f5c9f5b08c.jpg
5486466633_44d552b493.jpg

Cool. I'm using LauncherPro Plus for the same reasons that you posted. I like their calendar too.

Tetsujin- Is dock and lock changing easy to do?? Like, drag and drop easy to do??
laugh.gif

Cool. I'm using LauncherPro Plus for the same reasons that you posted. I like their calendar too.

Tetsujin- Is dock and lock changing easy to do?? Like, drag and drop easy to do??
laugh.gif

Actually yeah. Drop the icons on to your SD card, and if you use LauncherPro Plus you literally just have to hold down on one of the dock icons, and the option to change the icon will come up.

And @Boost I kept wondering if the reason that your icons were so damn small on my screen was just because of my screen size, but I might have to install ADW too just to be able to use them.

@Tetsujin thank you sir, I removed most of my widgets, and I noticed an immediate speed difference. Now I just have to choose some clean widgets to use and get a #BASED wallpaper
pimp.gif

Actually yeah. Drop the icons on to your SD card, and if you use LauncherPro Plus you literally just have to hold down on one of the dock icons, and the option to change the icon will come up.

And @Boost I kept wondering if the reason that your icons were so damn small on my screen was just because of my screen size, but I might have to install ADW too just to be able to use them.

@Tetsujin thank you sir, I removed most of my widgets, and I noticed an immediate speed difference. Now I just have to choose some clean widgets to use and get a #BASED wallpaper
pimp.gif

Hey Tetsujin, info on that Dark Trans-Arrow Dock? And that pink wallpaper for the Pretty Phone Swag theme?
nerd.gif

Hey Tetsujin, info on that Dark Trans-Arrow Dock? And that pink wallpaper for the Pretty Phone Swag theme?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I'm finna throw it up be on the lookout

nerd.gif

I'm finna throw it up be on the lookout

*ooops i was supposed to post this here orginally ... my bad AO
oh well, this reply is in both the JB threads!

had to do a fresh jailbreak last night, for some reason trying to change the icons in glasklart bricked my phone... i think the fact that i was on the older os with the new theme update messed me up, too much stuff was clashing and then locked up, had to restore. i went from 4.0.2 now i am on 4.2.1, got my stuff back that i actually bought bitesms and mywi so i am good, was easier to theme now to.. here are my shots per your request AO (thanks for your help love)
ya girl still has work to do, i pretty much had to start over since i did a fresh jailbreak ... was a zombie at work today because i stayed up till like 4 am trying to get it all back the way i had it, impossible, went a different direction, got it themed right, just gotta find the other tweaks i had, glad i am off today ... 

very happy with my beginning ... 

*ooops i was supposed to post this here orginally ... my bad AO
oh well, this reply is in both the JB threads!

had to do a fresh jailbreak last night, for some reason trying to change the icons in glasklart bricked my phone... i think the fact that i was on the older os with the new theme update messed me up, too much stuff was clashing and then locked up, had to restore. i went from 4.0.2 now i am on 4.2.1, got my stuff back that i actually bought bitesms and mywi so i am good, was easier to theme now to.. here are my shots per your request AO (thanks for your help love)
ya girl still has work to do, i pretty much had to start over since i did a fresh jailbreak ... was a zombie at work today because i stayed up till like 4 am trying to get it all back the way i had it, impossible, went a different direction, got it themed right, just gotta find the other tweaks i had, glad i am off today ... 

very happy with my beginning ... 

Back
Top Bottom