Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

So if I jb my iPhone AT&T can't figure out that it's jb'd right? (not really tech advanced)

The only reason anyone would care if it is Jailbroken is if you bring it in to get repaired. All you have to do is just restore the phone on iTunes to unjailbreak it.

Cool, I won't lose any of my pics though right?

Nope just make sure you back up your iPhone through iTunes before you start messing with it.

Sounds good thanks I guess I'll do it tonight then which iPhone jb should I use then?

So if I jb my iPhone AT&T can't figure out that it's jb'd right? (not really tech advanced)

The only reason anyone would care if it is Jailbroken is if you bring it in to get repaired. All you have to do is just restore the phone on iTunes to unjailbreak it.

Nope just make sure you back up your iPhone through iTunes before you start messing with it.

Sounds good thanks I guess I'll do it tonight then which iPhone jb should I use then?

Right now there is only 1 solution which is greenposi0n. The process is extremely simple.

Right now there is only 1 solution which is greenposi0n. The process is extremely simple.

Thanks I'll look for it tonight and I'll post up pics after

Thanks I'll look for it tonight and I'll post up pics after

Good looks, 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yeah, I didn't think anything of it, but my screens really are busy and I think I'll be clearing it all off and just keeping that Facebook and Power Widget on my furthest right and left screens (respectively).

Tetsujin, you Based Prophet you, can you show me the way to a more #BASED homescreen?
nerd.gif

Yeah, I didn't think anything of it, but my screens really are busy and I think I'll be clearing it all off and just keeping that Facebook and Power Widget on my furthest right and left screens (respectively).

Tetsujin, you Based Prophet you, can you show me the way to a more #BASED homescreen?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BDaBoss

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

258745987.png

happy.gif

ive been trying to do this but i cant get the wallpaper to fit

Mind sharing your secret
This isn't from my phone, this is just an advertisement for my Ares HD icons. If you want to get your homescreen like this, use ADW Ex launcher, it's cost $3 on the Market. 

Originally Posted by BDaBoss

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

258745987.png

happy.gif

ive been trying to do this but i cant get the wallpaper to fit

Mind sharing your secret
This isn't from my phone, this is just an advertisement for my Ares HD icons. If you want to get your homescreen like this, use ADW Ex launcher, it's cost $3 on the Market. 

Back
Top Bottom