Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Not sure if this was posted before but...

For those of us that have Android and LOVE to use it to it's full customization potential, here's a great source on tips from other's that have custom homescreens & lockscreens that tells you what apps, widgets, etc. particular users used.

MyColorScreen

2qb7qbr.png

Peace

I like that site, I just wish people would post the backgrounds and icons.
Seems a bit pointless if they don't

Agreed. Although there are those who do. But should be more a requirement if you're going to share on that site. That's the point of the site, no?

Peace

Damb homie, 4.1? And u hab a clock in your statusbar?
eek.gif

I'm tryna get rid of my jailbreak on my 2g ipod

Sync with iTunes. It will always welcome back  a convert! 
grin.gif
  aka welcome back to the dark side 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Damb homie, 4.1? And u hab a clock in your statusbar?
eek.gif

I'm tryna get rid of my jailbreak on my 2g ipod
Yeup, iOS 5 was way too slow for my iPod. And 
laugh.gif
, i had to put the clock back up cause i like the numbers for my system font, 
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
lol, i was really suprised to see something on there

how_mnml__by_jaydean03-d4d00ui.png

Does your music mod not show some album art? I used it for a little, but it wasnt showing all the artwork and I just got annoyed and just use PowerAmp now. The music mods are def more "minimal" but I couldnt deal with some of the artwork not changing. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

^
laugh.gif

how_mnml__by_jaydean03-d4d00ui.png

Does your music mod not show some album art? I used it for a little, but it wasnt showing all the artwork and I just got annoyed and just use PowerAmp now. The music mods are def more "minimal" but I couldnt deal with some of the artwork not changing. 

Yeah, my album art never showed either, I use playerpro now. I want a minimal screen like that but it just never works out.

Yea. Heres how I got my Epic Touch lookin right now. I missed MIUI from my EVO so im using the launcher right now. But I might be goin back to ADW EX soon since the launcher isnt quite as smooth even on this smooth !*! phone.

fzbvhg.jpg
28ksyo8.jpg
fp5pfk.jpg

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

^
laugh.gif

Yeah, my album art never showed either, I use playerpro now. I want a minimal screen like that but it just never works out.
Idk whats up with my iTunes to phone music transferring but nowadays my music has no art on them and i keep my itunes organized, only some songs have album art
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

So every song that has album art, it'll show up on music mod, so yes it works fine for me.

my_sh_t_hd_by_jaydean03-d4d3wc5.png

dqlsv4.jpg

Magic Locker. It was great to have the lockscreen I used with MIUI back when I had the EVO.  Its a great lockscreen app if you are near a charger a lot. It takes a little know how to get around and actually edit it if you want to customize images. But they have a lot of good themes on the Market. It is just a killer on battery. Might just go back to the stock lockscreen. It seems like all the lockscreen apps do a number on battery life.

dqlsv4.jpg

Magic Locker. It was great to have the lockscreen I used with MIUI back when I had the EVO.  Its a great lockscreen app if you are near a charger a lot. It takes a little know how to get around and actually edit it if you want to customize images. But they have a lot of good themes on the Market. It is just a killer on battery. Might just go back to the stock lockscreen. It seems like all the lockscreen apps do a number on battery life.
dope as hell 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom