Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

laugh.gif
that's whatsup. That's one reason why I never copped the sgs because of no miui
30t6p3b.gif

Not my shot, but damn, i just had to share. This is too damn good. It's said to be on MUI on a Droid X.
tumblr_ltv3u36QZD1qb1fy3o1_1280.png

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

For the Android people:

How do you guys get a transparent bar and centered clock?
Depends on the ROM. Some ROMs it can take a while to edit the right part of the framework-res.apk, while with others like MIUI it's pretty simple. What ROM are you using and what build? I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable guys can help you.

Originally Posted by soltheman

For the Android people:

Depends on the ROM. Some ROMs it can take a while to edit the right part of the framework-res.apk, while with others like MIUI it's pretty simple. What ROM are you using and what build? I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable guys can help you.

I'm using CM7.1.1 for the Thunderbolt.

Originally Posted by soltheman

For the Android people:

I'm using CM7.1.1 for the Thunderbolt.

http://forum.xda-develope...showthread.php?t=1296937

this *should* work. typical disclaimer: don't blame me or the devs for a broken phone.

I need a little help NT.  I need to edit my status bar, and change the signal image, the wifi image along with the "AT&T" symbol.  I also need help with changing the battery image and percentage text.  Can someone point in the right direction, just send me a PM

Thanks

6298451573_53c6240828.jpg

6298982982_e14fa78cb2.jpg

^Dope, especially the statusbar 
pimp.gif

Nice to see i0S peeps up in here
pimp.gif

nothing new, gotta play catchup again

change_clothe___by_jaydean03-d4e04yc.png

This set-up happened by accident.

It's 2 widgets overlapping eachother, so the "missed calls, texts, emails" looks like it's built into the clock.

It's mClock & Missed it!

20111106234457.jpeg

Peace

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

So is it possible to jailbreak iOS 5?

yea im new to the whole apple thing....are these themes and custom icons thru jailbreaking or is there an app?

i downloaded some nonsense but it was just created wallpapers then saving the image...couldn't change icons or status bars

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

This set-up happened by accident.

It's 2 widgets overlapping eachother, so the "missed calls, texts, emails" looks like it's built into the clock.

It's mClock & Missed it!

20111106234457.jpeg

Peace
This is dope
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom