Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Lockscreen - LS Glass
Homescreen - Noki HD
eek.gif
eek.gif
GameOver
tired.gif

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

are there any step by step guides on how to apply these themes and widgets onto the iPhone?

I jailbroke my phone and I have ios5...but I'm not so savy with this stuff...can someone help me out?

anyone?

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

photo by The Allure, on Flickr

photo by The Allure, on Flickr
Oh my god,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need that lebron pic and i need it fast
pimp.gif

x999.jpg

@ P1NSTR1PEZ there are no step by step guides but I learned everything from this message board http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105 and get all my theme ideas from this specific thread http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1300122

once you have winterboard and iFile on your phone, then you can customize a theme to your liking. None of mine came like that, the fonts, icons and wallpapers are all custom

Lockscreen - LS Glass
Homescreen - Noki HD

I'm actually using Noki HD right now, but I hate the lockscreen. Thanks for this. Howd you change the wallpaper though?

For everyone thats asking you need to install Winterboard from Cydia so you can use these themes, and then search for them in Cydia

are there any step by step guides on how to apply these themes and widgets onto the iPhone?

I jailbroke my phone and I have ios5...but I'm not so savy with this stuff...can someone help me out?

anyone?
The simple ones are all from winterboard. Go into cydia and install winterboard, and then just google some themes and then once you find one that you like go search for it in Cydia. All of them arent there but I havent run into that yet.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Lockscreen - LS Glass
Homescreen - Noki HD

I'm actually using Noki HD right now, but I hate the lockscreen. Thanks for this. Howd you change the wallpaper though?

For everyone thats asking you need to install Winterboard from Cydia so you can use these themes, and then search for them in Cydia
Going into SSH: private/var/stash/themes/(your theme folder) and then switching the lockbackground.png file to whatever image you want.

Just make sure the new image's file name is the same as the lockbackground.png

After browsing through this thread I've noticed that all the really nice stuff is for android, are you not about to create/download things like that for iphones?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Just got the 3gs for work

what's the best guide to jailbreak it?
What frimware are you running on? 

I suggest you don't jailbreak because it will make your 3GS really slow. I mean, being on 5.0.1 on the 3GS is slow enough, jailbreaking it will only slow it down even more. But here's the guide...

Sadly, no, unless you were jailbroken before and saved your shsh blobs, then there's no way of going back.

Back
Top Bottom