Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

258745987.png

happy.gif
This is so ill
pimp.gif
I need to root my phone, but I'm scared that I'm gonna brick it (or whatever it's called
frown.gif
)

5460880821_9b33c33ef9_z.jpg

Launcher pro plus w custom icon and dock made by me.
Simi clock
Power control
beautiful weather 4x1

5460880821_9b33c33ef9_z.jpg

Launcher pro plus w custom icon and dock made by me.
Simi clock
Power control
beautiful weather 4x1

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Seems like you have a lot going on...how's the battery with all that running?? I thought about putting Pulse on the home screen too, but I hear it eats the battery up.

Tetsujin, do I need to creat a folder for the clocks¿

Seems like you have a lot going on...how's the battery with all that running?? I thought about putting Pulse on the home screen too, but I hear it eats the battery up.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

258745987.png

happy.gif
This is so ill
pimp.gif
I need to root my phone, but I'm scared that I'm gonna brick it (or whatever it's called
frown.gif
)

You don't have to root your phone to do that. But what phone do you have? Look for a one-click method

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

258745987.png

happy.gif
This is so ill
pimp.gif
frown.gif
)

You don't have to root your phone to do that. But what phone do you have? Look for a one-click method

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I have a MyTouch 3G and it's actually not bad. During most of the week I have the phone on Airplane Mode because my school cuts off reception, so it ends up lasting all day.

On the weekend it lasts a solid (for a phone this old) 5-6 hours or so with pretty heavy usage.

I want to clean it up though, as I feel like it's probably slowing my phone down. However, I actually use it all
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

If you think that it looks busy now, there's still 2 screens with widgets on them that I didn't take pics of
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I have a MyTouch 3G and it's actually not bad. During most of the week I have the phone on Airplane Mode because my school cuts off reception, so it ends up lasting all day.

On the weekend it lasts a solid (for a phone this old) 5-6 hours or so with pretty heavy usage.

I want to clean it up though, as I feel like it's probably slowing my phone down. However, I actually use it all
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

If you think that it looks busy now, there's still 2 screens with widgets on them that I didn't take pics of
laugh.gif

Thanks Fam

Nc-just throw it on your sd card no need for a file, just find it using the astro app and open and install. Btw, you don't have to be rooted to make a theme.

Thanks Fam

Nc-just throw it on your sd card no need for a file, just find it using the astro app and open and install. Btw, you don't have to be rooted to make a theme.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Thanks Fam

Really¿ Good to know...

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Thanks Fam

Really¿ Good to know...

Back
Top Bottom