Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

jpwkdx.jpg

THIS, HOW 
eek.gif

So if I jb my iPhone AT&T can't figure out that it's jb'd right? (not really tech advanced)

So if I jb my iPhone AT&T can't figure out that it's jb'd right? (not really tech advanced)

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

The only reason anyone would care if it is Jailbroken is if you bring it in to get repaired. All you have to do is just restore the phone on iTunes to unjailbreak it.

The only reason anyone would care if it is Jailbroken is if you bring it in to get repaired. All you have to do is just restore the phone on iTunes to unjailbreak it.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Cool, I won't lose any of my pics though right?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Cool, I won't lose any of my pics though right?

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

info on those icons? 
happy.gif
ADW.Launcher Tron Theme in the Market. It costs 99 cents. There are about 75 Tron icons and the developer is constanly updating the icons.

nice, just copped that red one.  Do you have to be rooted to do a snapshot of your homescreen?

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

info on those icons? 
happy.gif
ADW.Launcher Tron Theme in the Market. It costs 99 cents. There are about 75 Tron icons and the developer is constanly updating the icons.

nice, just copped that red one.  Do you have to be rooted to do a snapshot of your homescreen?

Grimm-Did you use Astro to install it?

The Official NT App is still in development btw by Alchemist (Gordon's using a bookmark as the 'app')

5464894975_6e623f8cd4_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom