Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

yo boost.. what is good with android.. i got the thunderbolt and stupid me went into the android market searching for winterboard..

yo boost.. what is good with android.. i got the thunderbolt and stupid me went into the android market searching for winterboard..

Originally Posted by just reason

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
U got alot to learn my friend

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son! Please tell me your joking 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son! Please tell me your joking 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

ugh this new 4.3.1 jailbreak NEEDS to come out i miss themes and tweaks and all that jazz

It is out and I tried it on my iPod Touch 3G and it doesn't work. I did every step right but when I restore it on iTunes it tells me the firmware is wrong. I'm confused.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom