Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Is 3.01 stable and or battery draining?

I have a 3GS and it lasts me the whole day until the next morning when i use it moderately so its prettty good.

looking to get an Iphone with Tmobile data service. I'm seeing all these post about unlocking or re-unlocking. It seems like having a jalibroken iphone is more of a hassle maintaining it that way. Do you think it's worth it? Question is mostly directed to those who are using an unlocked iphone. Thanks in advance for any responses.
No its easy and better, free apps, ringtones, much more...

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

i got a question for Tmobile iphone users

since your phone isn't with AT&T can you guys do mms ?
yes you can, you just have to mess with the settings which is easy

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

looking to get an Iphone with Tmobile data service. I'm seeing all these post about unlocking or re-unlocking. It seems like having a jalibroken iphone is more of a hassle maintaining it that way. Do you think it's worth it? Question is mostly directed to those who are using an unlocked iphone. Thanks in advance for any responses.
Its not a hassle at all, its fairly easy if you follow directions and take the time to read what your doing. Those posts really have to do withthe compatability of your computer and version of itunes and blah blah that might cause errors.

Yes its worth it.
Just do it.
laugh.gif

good looks on that facebook app update....new update is nice....
pimp.gif

So wats the best way to unlock / jailbreak your iphone ? Im hearing about the redsnow...and the pwnages or watever its called..but wats the best ( fastest ,user friendly)

I ask becasue I should be getting one in a couple days which i think wont have the newest 3.0 software...so I know im going to have to restore it right? anyhelp is cool thanks...

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5347252/facebook-30-iphone-app-now-available[/h1]
[h1]Facebook 3.0 iPhone App Now Available[/h1]
By Sean Fallon, 5:32 PM on Thu Aug 27 2009, 9,385 views (Edit, to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop sploid

According to Joe Hewitt, the man behind the Facebook app, version 3.0 is now available. Even if it says 2.5, the new version should download. [Twitter Thanks Tim!]
Just un-install the current Facebook ap, and download it again from the app store.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Will this work for 2.1 or 3.0 only?

got mines finally jailbroken about a week ago
happy.gif

lost all my contacts/pics but got most of it back..

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

[h1]http://gizmodo.com/5347252/facebook-30-iphone-app-now-available[/h1]
[h1]Facebook 3.0 iPhone App Now Available[/h1]
By Sean Fallon, 5:32 PM on Thu Aug 27 2009, 9,385 views (Edit, to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop sploid

According to Joe Hewitt, the man behind the Facebook app, version 3.0 is now available. Even if it says 2.5, the new version should download. [Twitter Thanks Tim!]
Just un-install the current Facebook ap, and download it again from the app store.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Finally I can change my default pic from the phone.......................

How was that not a feature from the jump?

Ok, im gonna upgrade to 3.0.1 finally from this 2.2. I know I should back up all my date thru iTunes but is there certain things Im gonna lose that iTunes cannot back up? What about the pics, contacts, installous apps on my iPhone? How can I back those up (if I can)?

Also I may do the upgrade on my office computer instead of my personal computer (lts slower), do I need anything or save anything if I choose this route?

Thanks for the help,

IHB.

So i did that update or whatever but when it reset my phone it didn't change the carrier at the top.. Its still says MattyP
Anyway I can fix that without jailbreaking it again?

photovqx.jpg

Any body get their unlocked 3g to work on the sidekick data plan...Ive been messing around with the APN but nothings working for me....

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

So i did that update or whatever but when it reset my phone it didn't change the carrier at the top.. Its still says MattyP
Anyway I can fix that without jailbreaking it again?

photovqx.jpg

go download makeitmine from cydia and reset it through there.

My notes keep crashing on 3.0. I've tried looking up ways to fix it, but I can't find anything. Could anyone help?? Also, is there anything I could useto edit the system strings?? Customize won't work for me...

Ok, finally upgraded to 3.0, easy. Next question, I did a search within this thread and my answer didn't come up, so how do you get MMS to work on Tmobile?Thanks.

so my sleep button is no longer functioning....is it an issue the apple store can fix? (unlocked 2G 3.0 firmware t-mobile)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ok, finally upgraded to 3.0, easy. Next question, I did a search within this thread and my answer didn't come up, so how do you get MMS to work on Tmobile? Thanks.
NVM, got it to work with ActivateMMS2go!

Originally Posted by NCTwin

My notes keep crashing on 3.0. I've tried looking up ways to fix it, but I can't find anything. Could anyone help?? Also, is there anything I could use to edit the system strings?? Customize won't work for me...

your notes? have you reset your phone?.. and to edit system strings.. you use openssh/cyberduck or whatever you use to ssh in your phone..

Back
Top Bottom