OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

$110 for those Penny II's is almost laughable, South Chi will eventually drop the price on em.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^ Jersey Gardens had Vs?
We are slacking gentleman...
Vs been dropped tho
I'm sleeping.... empty promises FTL
roll.gif
Yea DMP5s dropped as a pack at Arizona Mills and separately at a few spots also. Its been posted in the outlet thread tho so no real secrets. Theyhave been around for a few months now.
eyes.gif

went to the arundel mills outlet in MD today. nothing to report. had to jordan 2k9s on the hash thats about it

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Guys don't buy something just because it's a good deal, have some self-control and wait for something you actually like. You'll thank me later.
wink.gif

you are so right dude, I bought the trainer sc for $29.99- the blue/orange/white. they are RIDICULOUSLY loud. My girl was like I'll be able to spot you from a mile away. I ended up trading with someone for the Raiders and have redeemed myself lol. point is i only bought them b/c they were cheap, not cuz i wanted them. Lesson learned.
i got 4 pairs of those for 29.99 and sold all of them on ebay for 70+ lol i made like 200 profit. I couldnt believe the price. does yours have anyleft?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^ Jersey Gardens had Vs?
We are slacking gentleman...
Vs been dropped tho
I'm sleeping.... empty promises FTL
roll.gif
Yea DMP5s dropped as a pack at Arizona Mills and separately at a few spots also. Its been posted in the outlet thread tho so no real secrets. They have been around for a few months now.
eyes.gif

I guess I gotta know where to look, thought those would've came and went by now....

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

$110 for those Penny II's is almost laughable, South Chi will eventually drop the price on em.
mos def on that price i bought my 1st pair of ndc for 55.00 and the next day went in to a local spot and had them for 34.99 bought 4 pair (hookeda few nters up at cost) black pair

Jersey gardens had the Black 3m vs back when they had friends and family (early December). I posted them on here. I went Wednesday and they weren't there.They probably got more in.

Yea DMP5s dropped as a pack at Arizona Mills and separately at a few spots also. Its been posted in the outlet thread tho so no real secrets. They have been around for a few months now.
eyes.gif

It is very grimy to think of an unreported reappearance of dmp 5 b-grades in a outlet as secret
smh.gif

If a homey is not up on it, you know sneaker thuggish action will take place
I copped my dmp 5s on an employee appreciation, it was about $160 deep FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

Guys don't buy something just because it's a good deal, have some self-control and wait for something you actually like. You'll thank me later.
wink.gif

you are so right dude, I bought the trainer sc for $29.99- the blue/orange/white. they are RIDICULOUSLY loud. My girl was like I'll be able to spot you from a mile away. I ended up trading with someone for the Raiders and have redeemed myself lol. point is i only bought them b/c they were cheap, not cuz i wanted them. Lesson learned.
i got 4 pairs of those for 29.99 and sold all of them on ebay for 70+ lol i made like 200 profit. I couldnt believe the price. does yours have any left?
tongue.gif
So....you're one of those lurkers that are despised on these threads? Probably not the brightest idea to state that you took 4 pairs awayfrom other NT members just so you could sell them for profit, and then to top it off, you're asking if there's more out there. Speaking of not beingthat bright, I take it you're not all that good at math, either.

$70 - $30 = $40 x 4 = $160 - ebay fees - paypal fees - shipping costs - tax paid on shoes. Where are you getting "like $200 profit" from?

i got 4 pairs of those for 29.99 and sold all of them on ebay for 70+ lol i made like 200 profit. I couldnt believe the price. does yours have any left?
tongue.gif

you are what's wrong with this thread...

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

eyes.gif
It is very grimy to think of an unreported reappearance of dmp 5 b-grades in a outlet as secret
smh.gif

If a homey is not up on it, you know sneaker thuggish action will take place
I copped my dmp 5s on an employee appreciation, it was about $160 deep FTW
pimp.gif
huh? all of the DMP5 outlet hits were reported in here. i didnt need to cop cause i also got mine on employee appreciation.
the dmp5 packs that hit AZ Mills were A Grade for 99 i think. Then they hit as b grades separately for 99 a piece a month or so afterward.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

tongue.gif

Yep and EBAY. I have a love/hate relationship with ebay, it's great to find deals but it also gives these resellers a place to sell. I'm damn tiredof having to sift through spacejams when I do my searches.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by moorevisual

tongue.gif

Exactly, now I know who I was competing against when I couldn't even get my 1 pair that I wanted for wearing purposes!

I was just commenting that I should've been up to speed and at least been in the know about more 3M 5s I know it wasn't a secret and I give Bulletproofprops to those who post the valid updates in here.... thing of it is not everybody on NT is deserving of the knowledge given so freely in here.... just athought
tired.gif

case in point dude comin in here braggin on a miniscule come-up on his 4 pair....but for 2010 i WILL be on top of my game, with no shame or time forlames...
wink.gif

huh? all of the DMP5 outlet hits were reported in here. i didnt need to cop cause i also got mine on employee appreciation.
the dmp5 packs that hit AZ Mills were A Grade for 99 i think. Then they hit as b grades separately for 99 a piece a month or so afterward.
I get out to Mills probably twice a week and only ever seen the Red 5s- all B grades for $99(I was lucky enough to get a pair). They were prettypicked through by the time I got there so its possible the 3m's were gone at that point. This of course was a couple months ago.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

wink.gif

tongue.gif
So....you're one of those lurkers that are despised on these threads? Probably not the brightest idea to state that you took 4 pairs away from other NT members just so you could sell them for profit, and then to top it off, you're asking if there's more out there. Speaking of not being that bright, I take it you're not all that good at math, either.

$70 - $30 = $40 x 4 = $160 - ebay fees - paypal fees - shipping costs - tax paid on shoes. Where are you getting "like $200 profit" from?

laugh.gif
dude got more like $100

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Memph- if you're referring to me in either way, you are wrong.
no need to explain myself, but
1. i did not go 2 a MOD, nor did anyone i Know go to a MOD (that's some baby %^&*)
2. someone reported you cause they don't like you (I'm assuming)
3. I have no ties to Niketalk aka William aka Wilbert aka peon so him and I should NEVER be associated with one another in a post
4. NTOC is DEAD, and whatever "new" aka retro NTOC there is, IT IS TRASH
5. like am87 said, all but empty promises
laugh.gif

Sup sir,

Naw, wasn't talking about you. I wasn't given a name, so don't know who.

Back
Top Bottom