OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Guys don't buy something just because it's a good deal, have some self-control and wait for something you actually like. You'll thank me later.
wink.gif

you are so right dude, I bought the trainer sc for $29.99- the blue/orange/white. they are RIDICULOUSLY loud. My girl was like I'll be able to spot you from a mile away. I ended up trading with someone for the Raiders and have redeemed myself lol. point is i only bought them b/c they were cheap, not cuz i wanted them. Lesson learned.
i got 4 pairs of those for 29.99 and sold all of them on ebay for 70+ lol i made like 200 profit. I couldnt believe the price. does yours have any left?
tongue.gif
So....you're one of those lurkers that are despised on these threads? Probably not the brightest idea to state that you took 4 pairs away from other NT members just so you could sell them for profit, and then to top it off, you're asking if there's more out there. Speaking of not being that bright, I take it you're not all that good at math, either.

$70 - $30 = $40 x 4 = $160 - ebay fees - paypal fees - shipping costs - tax paid on shoes. Where are you getting "like $200 profit" from?

People tend to embellish ...a lot.

gotta have that kaspersky on your machine, its the best anti virus in the computer game... cant wait to hit the otlets up, gotta get some fire for cheap

Anyone know of any white blue and orange SC trainers still floating around in the outlets?

r00m112 wrote:
moorevisual wrote:
flappy188 wrote:
i got 4 pairs of those for 29.99 and sold all of them on ebay for 70+ lol i made like 200 profit. I couldnt believe the price. does yours have any left?
tongue.gif

you are what's wrong with this thread...

Exactly, now I know who I was competing against when I couldn't even get my 1 pair that I wanted for wearing purposes!

Exact same here. What an !+%.

While we're on the topic, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the work that people put in. I share the little bit that I can, but I don'tcome up with a lot of great finds - usually things I'm looking for aren't available or they're still at retail.

hey guys,

i made a trip to the hillsboro tx outlets last week.

gold medal kobe's on the hash wall in 10.5 and 2 pairs of 12's. price was 79.99 i believe. other than that, it was all the same as you see on theseother posts.

Finish Line
2501 Wabash Avenue, Springfield - (217) 793-2025
they had 2 pairs of space jams size 12 returned today, i just called they still have.

^
Great info. Just called was interested in order one pair but they said they were closed for the day. Guess Ill try tomorrow morning.

Any one know if Finishline stores will take phone orders?

Originally Posted by Beamer2101

^
Great info. Just called was interested in order one pair but they said they were closed for the day. Guess Ill try tomorrow morning.

No.

Originally Posted by Beamer2101

^

You might be able to go to your nearest finishline and see if they can have it shipped to your store. Thats if it lasts long enough.

anyone know what basketball sneakers are on sale ate the nike outlet in woodberry commons in NY ?

I love when NTers just post for the sake of advertising their sigs
laugh.gif

for all the upncoming outlet hunters, does anyone know where I can find an updated "retail locate"?
I want the white one with Tiger Woods on the cover

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

anyone know what basketball sneakers are on sale ate the nike outlet in woodberry commons in NY ?

call them.... they will tell u EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

hey guys,

gold medal kobe's on the hash wall in 10.5 and 2 pairs of 12's. price was 79.99 i believe. other than that, it was all the same as you see on these other posts.

still 30% on the hash wall?

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

hey guys,

gold medal kobe's on the hash wall in 10.5 and 2 pairs of 12's. price was 79.99 i believe. other than that, it was all the same as you see on these other posts.

still 30% on the hash wall?

not that i saw. if i had, i would've definitely taken a chance on the 12's.

Back
Top Bottom