OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Older heads still save and post old photos of past glory?

*We off that*

laugh.gif

j/j

ohwell.gif

that saves me a trip to jersey gardens. last time i went was when they had the JD AMlights. workers are usually cool though

Originally Posted by daffy 016

I went to Jersey Gardens today... let me tell you guys the Management over there is horrible... When I asked the cashier (who was this fat ignorant lazy *@**$) if she could price match she just kept giving me an attitude, she got upset when I asked to speak to the manager. The manager first said that to tell the Vacaville outlet to give them a call, I called them on the spot and the Manager from Vacaville asked to speak to the manager from Jersey Gardens. He spoke to him and then the manager from Jersey Gardens said yeah ok uh huh and clicked. He said that they do not have to honor the price from the other outlets its only if they want to.

It was a horrible experience, Im def gonna hit up Nike and complain about the employees
Sorry about your experience, but check the back pages...

I gave the warning, without going into personal stories or stories from close associates.

NO one reads, just lurk or post...

But there are about 8 outlets still holding 40+ pair as of 5pm today, so you should be good.

Hell with them Jersey bammas at that store, from the managers on down.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

^ Nike Outlets usually don't call you back for the confirmation #. You'll have to give them a call.
The "good" ones call back, just to let you know the charge went through, total, and when it will be shipped.

The "bad" ones don't, and overcharge your card, or "verify" the card for a certain amount, then make another charge of the purchase ontop of it.

Been like this since '00s.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by daffy 016

I went to Jersey Gardens today... let me tell you guys the Management over there is horrible... When I asked the cashier (who was this fat ignorant lazy *@**$) if she could price match she just kept giving me an attitude, she got upset when I asked to speak to the manager. The manager first said that to tell the Vacaville outlet to give them a call, I called them on the spot and the Manager from Vacaville asked to speak to the manager from Jersey Gardens. He spoke to him and then the manager from Jersey Gardens said yeah ok uh huh and clicked. He said that they do not have to honor the price from the other outlets its only if they want to.

It was a horrible experience, Im def gonna hit up Nike and complain about the employees
Sorry about your experience, but check the back pages...

I gave the warning, without going into personal stories or stories from close associates.

NO one reads, just lurk or post...

But there are about 8 outlets still holding 40+ pair as of 5pm today, so you should be good.

Hell with them Jersey bammas at that store, from the managers on down.

QFT
well if u guys need anything ill prob stop by there next week either way. but this guy is right. JG be on that shady #!#. too bad

^^ Ive actually been following this thread... but i might have skimmed over ur post...

They had Green Metallic 1's for 40 bucks but it was only sz 11 and up

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remeber when grapes hit outlets, funny times

Good times. Walked in my outlet who normally doesn't

I bought like 15 pairs and hooked nt'ers up.

smokin.gif

Regret not keeping a pair for myself.
smh.gif

ANYONE WITH THE AM1's, how they run in size? I know pattas run kind of big, but some run snug....
nerd.gif

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but are you saying grapes V's hit outlets back when it released like 4 years ago? or is there some other grapes i dont know about haha.

white-grape-jordan-v-sneakers-stockroom.jpg
Where was i when this happened
mad.gif
Maybe next timeMemph
pimp.gif

^
Oh man, it's all gravy.

Its easy to miss, since about 25 pages have been developed just about these shoes since last Wednesday @ 6:00 pm EST (with the Sawgrass Outlet pic).

lol.

If you need help getting them for that price, just inbox me.

I've helped others already.

I was at a Marshall's in Houston and I saw some white/black Jordan 2009s for $50-$60, some low cut Jumpman Elites, some CP3 Is, and some Jeters. Iwould've gotten the 2009s to play ball in but they didn't have my size.

do you guys have The Athletes Foot stores in your area? I mention them to say this, most of them are independently owned (not corporate) and the several herein Atlanta are owned by the same guy. Since they're not tied down to corporate restrictions, they can price their stuff however they like. the ones herealready marked down the most recent spiz'ike release to $150, red carpet lebrons are $130, reebok omni lights (dee browns) marked down to $70 for the blackpair, $60 for the white.

Man, Athletes Foot left the STL area YEARS ago. I remember that's store being a option. We'd hip the hood spots first, then make our way out to thecounty(suburbs) where all the malls are, and hit the fa,fl,champs, & athletes foots.

Are there gonna be any MLK Day sales??

conroe, tx update:

-hoop structure og colorway $60
-black/baby blue/royal air structures $40
-random colorways of phenoms
-tons of brand jordan footwear like 2.5's, flight 45's, 1 flights in several different colorways
-5 pairs of sample air max 1 blue safari $60

that's about all thats worth mentioning.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

do you guys have The Athletes Foot stores in your area? I mention them to say this, most of them are independently owned (not corporate) and the several here in Atlanta are owned by the same guy. Since they're not tied down to corporate restrictions, they can price their stuff however they like. the ones here already marked down the most recent spiz'ike release to $150, red carpet lebrons are $130, reebok omni lights (dee browns) marked down to $70 for the black pair, $60 for the white.

Had. They all closed down.

Dang ya'll did work on those grapes. Still looking for my pair.

Lol I almost called out to LV for those Red Carpets too.

Athlete's Foot is still prevalent in the Chicagoland area.
But the one closest to me never has anything good and usually all the shoes are mostly priced at retail even though they've been sitting there for awhile.

Woodbury charged me twice for the QS. The first charge was a mistake that was post-voided soon thereafter. The second charge was the actual amount that was tobe debited from my account. The discrepancy was with the shipping method. The first charge was for ground, when I explicitly expressed the need for overnightshipping (second charge).

This may be the ghost charges you guys are talking about. They should clear from your account soon...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Woodbury charged me twice for the QS. The first charge was a mistake that was post-voided soon thereafter. The second charge was the actual amount that was to be debited from my account. The discrepancy was with the shipping method. The first charge was for ground, when I explicitly expressed the need for overnight shipping (second charge).

This may be the ghost charges you guys are talking about. They should clear from your account soon...
is there a big price difference in express shipping vs ground?
i figure if im copping something for the cheap, i want it to get to me as cheap as possible
laugh.gif

^It's about $10

The shipping price is fixed, so they would have lost money if they used the first charge.

And I want to get my shoes ASAP...

Ground is like 7 business days.

^Damn That's Only $2 More Than Ground
smh.gif
...... Hell In Some Cases $2 Less (Can't Remember Which One But I'm Pretty Sure One Of The Outlets WasGoing Upside The Head $12 For Shipping On One Of These Last Drops)

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

memphisboi55 wrote:

air max 87 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i remeber when grapes hit outlets, funny times

Good times. Walked in my outlet who normally doesn't

I bought like 15 pairs and hooked nt'ers up.

smokin.gif

Regret not keeping a pair for myself.
smh.gif

ANYONE WITH THE AM1's, how they run in size? I know pattas run kind of big, but some run snug....
nerd.gif

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but are you saying grapes V's hit outlets back when it released like 4 years ago? or is there some other grapes i dont know
about haha.

white-grape-jordan-v-sneakers-stockroom.jpg

Foams for $49.99 @ Cabazon>

vo5t2s.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^It's about $10

The shipping price is fixed, so they would have lost money if they used the first charge.

And I want to get my shoes ASAP...

Ground is like 7 business days.
not terrible... for 1 pair of shoes i usually pay like 6 bucks... might ask about next day next time...
i only have an issue when im buying stuff from cali or so since its on the other side of the country
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Damn That's Only $2 More Than Ground
smh.gif
...... Hell In Some Cases $2 Less (Can't Remember Which One But I'm Pretty Sure One Of The Outlets Was Going Upside The Head $12 For Shipping On One Of These Last Drops)
No the price difference b/w ground and express is $10

^Take The 6 Off Your Screen Name And You Probably Have Your Answer
laugh.gif

Thanks For The Clarification Ballonoboy...... Most The Time These Shoes I Cop At Outlets Are Secondary Or Tertiary (Yea I Said It
laugh.gif
)Pairs, So The Extra Wait Isn't Much Of A Bother

Back
Top Bottom