OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Take The 6 Off Your Screen Name And You Probably Have Your Answer
laugh.gif

Thanks For The Clarification Ballonoboy...... Most The Time These Shoes I Cop At Outlets Are Secondary Or Tertiary (Yea I Said It
laugh.gif
) Pairs, So The Extra Wait Isn't Much Of A Bother
u almost sound educated
nerd.gif

i might be late on this but to anybody that wears a size 14 I just got the Doernbecher 6's from Seattle and I believe NT Boston, Miami and LA still hadthem. just a heads up for the big footed peeps like me out there. BTW no 13's and they are still $165. make sure you say you found them on Nike Find bcthey'll BS you if you just ask them. Once again sorry if its late.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^It's about $10

The shipping price is fixed, so they would have lost money if they used the first charge.

And I want to get my shoes ASAP...

Ground is like 7 business days.
Very seldom will ground actually take 7 days when it comes to UPS or FedEx, no matter the distance. We do a ton of shipping through work, and Ican't recall anything taking more than 4 days tops from IL. Add 1, MAYBE 2 days worst case if you're going coast to coast. Unless you're in asuper hurry for some reason to get the shoes, I can't see spending the extra amount for expedited shipping.

I've purchased from the outlet numerous times and have chosen the ground shipping method. To me it takes way too long.

I figure Woodbury won't ship them out until Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. The earliest I would get them with ground is next Monday. That's toolong. Overnight it would get here by this Wednesday.

I just want the peace of mind knowing my shoes have been fully shipped and are in my possession.

Are the AM's at Vacaville, Woodbury, etc.....the MAXIMS or AIRMAX 1'S?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)](maxims)[/color]

OR

(AM 1's)

Originally Posted by Big Jon GSFT

i might be late on this but to anybody that wears a size 14 I just got the Doernbecher 6's from Seattle and I believe NT Boston, Miami and LA still had them. just a heads up for the big footed peeps like me out there. BTW no 13's and they are still $165. make sure you say you found them on Nike Find bc they'll BS you if you just ask them. Once again sorry if its late.

Any word on 12 or 11.5?

Looks like ill have to follow this thread from my phone seeing how NT just killed my pc with a virus...
Hope it didn't take my passwords and cc info I just used for paypal and a donation I made with it........
*sigh*

I don't know if any of you guys have any of these around you but...

The Hibbett Sports in St Augustine, Florida told me they can order Space Jams that haven't sold from their other stores around the country. So if you haveone near you, check it out and see if they will do the same.

Hey guys, im also looking for some cheap new shoes to ball in. Anyone see any flight clubs, hyperdunks or hyperizes, or any other good ballin shoe around?Preferably in sizes 11.5-12?

Originally Posted by jkballer5

The Hibbett Sports in St Augustine, Florida told me they can order Space Jams that haven't sold from their other stores around the country. So if you have one near you, check it out and see if they will do the same.

Hey guys, im also looking for some cheap new shoes to ball in. Anyone see any flight clubs, hyperdunks or hyperizes, or any other good ballin shoe around? Preferably in sizes 11.5-12?
What's the success rate on this? There's a couple near me within a 1 hour drive, so if it's as easy as it sounds, I'll make thedrive(s). Good looks on the info.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

The Hibbett Sports in St Augustine, Florida told me they can order Space Jams that haven't sold from their other stores around the country. So if you have one near you, check it out and see if they will do the same.

Hey guys, im also looking for some cheap new shoes to ball in. Anyone see any flight clubs, hyperdunks or hyperizes, or any other good ballin shoe around? Preferably in sizes 11.5-12?
What's the success rate on this? There's a couple near me within a 1 hour drive, so if it's as easy as it sounds, I'll make the drive(s). Good looks on the info.
+!%# like that is soo iffy, i would call ahead and ask a couple of questions, before makin an hour drive.

alot of store managers wont ship somethin even if they have it knowin its a high volume item...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

What's the success rate on this? There's a couple near me within a 1 hour drive, so if it's as easy as it sounds, I'll make the drive(s). Good looks on the info.
+!%# like that is soo iffy, i would call ahead and ask a couple of questions, before makin an hour drive.

alot of store managers wont ship somethin even if they have it knowin its a high volume item...

just called the one near me said he could but his system is showing only gs sizes and one size 13 left across the board

For NYC heads, the safari AM1's in purple are 39.99 at Dr. Jays and the Blue Safari AM1's are 49.99. I didn't ask about sizes.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Woodbury charged me twice for the QS. The first charge was a mistake that was post-voided soon thereafter. The second charge was the actual amount that was to be debited from my account. The discrepancy was with the shipping method. The first charge was for ground, when I explicitly expressed the need for overnight shipping (second charge).

This may be the ghost charges you guys are talking about. They should clear from your account soon...

i got a ghost charge to...one of like 50 bucks for my one pair and one charge of 131 bucks
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom