OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Wow -- this thread has gone down hill fast. Guys, let's not let this be an indication of what 2010 will bring.
frown.gif

Agent %0^0 i see you got wilberts $%&* in your mouth.no one likes him,and I ca
i can assure you no one likes you.
don't speak my name like that %0^0 wilbert. i dont know you. you dont know me.get a life, because shoes aint the world.

you POS listen to a dude who has no job,no education, pays no bills, and has no life. he is a herb,and you my son,are a herb also. and MODs, if i get suspendedor banned it was well worth it. cause POS like wilbert and his so-called followers aka retro NTOC are herbs and making this culture,especially this community a%&^*hole.

and i want to see someone post "oh you mad" when quoting me,but Im pretty sure everyone will agree with me, NOBODY LIKES YOU.

i hope more of Wilbert's herbs start posting and trying to defend him,all of you will be shut down.

Word...I asked dude what NTOC was and he said my ego was to big to join
laugh.gif
. I've never met or spoke to him before either.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

don't speak my name like that %0^0 wilbert. i dont know you. you dont know me.get a life, because shoes aint the world.

you POS listen to a dude who has no job,no education, pays no bills, and has no life. he is a herb,and you my son,are a herb also. and MODs, if i get suspended or banned it was well worth it. cause POS like wilbert and his so-called followers aka retro NTOC are herbs and making this culture,especially this community a %&^*hole.

and i want to see someone post "oh you mad" when quoting me,but Im pretty sure everyone will agree with me, NOBODY LIKES YOU.

i hope more of Wilbert's herbs start posting and trying to defend him,all of you will be shut down.
People just continue to show their immaturities don't they Joe?

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

hey guys,

i made a trip to the hillsboro tx outlets last week.

gold medal kobe's on the hash wall in 10.5 and 2 pairs of 12's. price was 79.99 i believe. other than that, it was all the same as you see on these other posts.

still 30% on the hash wall?

not that i saw. if i had, i would've definitely taken a chance on the 12's.

Called, 30% ended yesterday.

wink.gif
No need to edit I don't report this is constitutional freedom at itsbest....
grin.gif

It's just funny that an OG like upandcoming has all the info and knowledge that WR3 does, but chooses to post and flame rather than post and inform....yeahI did co-sign WR3 it was like 3 people bashin him and we all know upandcoming your feelings were hurt by WR3 keep it 124% bro
tongue.gif

Rap I know u don't like me that's fine I shoulda kept my mouth shut in the 1st SJ thread and as a result I learned a lesson and got banned
embarassed.gif

At this time, unfortunately, I have nothing to contribute outlet-wise.
frown.gif

I wanted to say publicly that I have no direct personal problem with any member and if/when I do I'll just go to PMs
glasses.gif
as I've done in the past.

People tend to be more reasonable without an audience jeering them on
ohwell.gif

upandcoming, like WR3 already told u before, we would appreciate your help rather than attempting to derail and deconstruct retro NTOC.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Agent0024

here we go with this dude again.
U mad doggie ?
But all this Will-bashing in here should stop
the bashing wouldnt take place if he didnt troll the threads. if this is an outlet thread, then why doesnt he contribute information to the thread instead of using it as a recruiting center? since I KNOW he puts in work, how come he doesnt put in a single update every week or so?
dont fight his battles dude. all ur gonna do is burn bridges u dont need to burn. remain neutral.

and to keep my topic relevant, i saw some Old Love 1s size 18 (big feet dude) at my local Gabriel Bros for like 50 bucks.
grin.gif

They always got heat in Grande Sizes at Outlets for cheap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Originally Posted by air max 87

but you do make useless post
happy.gif

you made a useless post, telling everyone you got am1's for $30, but nobody else can get that deal - that's a useless post
brown_block_LOL.GIF

i actually posted those ams to show you guys "C" grades cause i never seen them before, i just forgot to mention it
smile.gif

the shoes look perfect, but they got "C" stamped ????

you POS listen to a dude who has no job,no education, pays no bills, and has no life. he is a herb,and you my son,are a herb also. and MODs, if i get suspended or banned it was well worth it. cause POS like wilbert and his so-called followers aka retro NTOC are herbs and making this culture,especially this community a %&^*hole.

pimp.gif
haha nice joe

If this is an outlet thread, then why doesnt he contribute information to the thread instead of using it as a recruiting center? since I KNOW he puts in work, how come he doesnt put in a single update every week or so?

i wish i could spit on you

the dude had already been blasted enough, it was already emphasized. you didn't have to take it there, that was OD.

Has anyone seen the gold air trainer 2's at the outlets, seen them at gilroy out let for 30 but didnt pull the trigger, kicking myself in the _ _ _right now???

wah wah wah, I am sick of the babies here. IF you want to be a re-seller DO IT! its really easy, call nikefind, find something good for cheap, buy it all upand then sell it on eBay or whereever. IF you don't have the time to do it - DONT COMPLAIN!!

I wouldn't mind being a re-seller, but quite frankly I am too lazy and I don't give that much of a crap. I will always hunt for something I want.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I'm suing Mr. Niketalk for copyright infringement of NTOC

roll.gif
Damn Supa, I scarred you and your precious NTOC, but you don't gottahate on the retro NTOC. $50 JB sigs
roll.gif

The only reason you guys show me so much hate is because I educate upandcoming rookie sneakerheads on employee discos, outlet hunting and anything else thathelps a sneakerheads ego.

Isnt it true that every few pages a member of NikeTalk with a new membership and a small post count asks for advice on getting good steals?

You sneakerthugs are in fear that you're items for sale Will go down in value
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

roll.gif
Damn Supa, I scarred you and your precious NTOC, but you don't gotta hate on the retro NTOC. $50 JB sigs
roll.gif

The only reason you guys show me so much hate is because I educate upandcoming rookie sneakerheads on employee discos, outlet hunting and anything else that helps a sneakerheads ego.

Isnt it true that every few pages a member of NikeTalk with a new membership and a small post count asks for advice on getting good steals?

roll.gif
its not so much that, its the fact you post random #%$# all the time. We all help other NTers, but the fact you come in here postin about it likeyour the sneakers gods gift. Come on sir.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

roll.gif
Damn Supa, I scarred you and your precious NTOC, but you don't gotta hate on the retro NTOC. $50 JB sigs
roll.gif

The only reason you guys show me so much hate is because I educate upandcoming rookie sneakerheads on employee discos, outlet hunting and anything else that helps a sneakerheads ego.

roll.gif
its not so much that, its the fact you post random #%$# all the time. We all help other NTers, but the fact you come in here postin about it like your the sneakers gods gift. Come on sir.

Really, dude acts like he's shootin retro heat out his *!* or something. Lose the attitude this ain't rocket science, some people just have lives andcan't stay on the phone all day hounding poor outlet employees who make $8 an hr.

can you all shut up already. No one cares about any of you guys. you're all eff'n this thread up.

if anyone can let me know where i can the dmp 7s pack for 200 in a size 10 plz pm me ..thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom