OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

I just called that TN Nike outlet about the air max 97's, they said they are still going through the boxes and are going to call back.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

bigj505 wrote:
weird, i can only see the 18, or i'd buy the sz 12. i have a feeling this kind of thing happens on NDC alot

12 is gone now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

I just called that TN Nike outlet about the air max 97's, they said they are still going through the boxes and are going to call back.
i just called about the 97s (white/black) - operator said last pair sold a few minutes ago.
they are taking names/numbers for orders right now and pulling items as they can.

thanks again for the info jtheballer. sux i missed out on them cheap 97s....

I put my name down for those griffeys Size 13, The 95's seemed to be lower sizes left 7.5-10 and like ^ said the white/black 97's are out. Funny thougha guy named Jonah answered the phone lol

Generic Man for sale on Gilt Groupe today starting at noon eastern time...up to 70% off!

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and designer brands at deep discounts

if you're not a member you can use this invitation link:

Generic Man

Originally Posted by kevvv

anyone know if those half cent's hit south chi yet ?

No. I spoke to one of the managers and he said nothing is scheduled to arrive yet so it's not a guarantee they'll be getting any of the productsnikeman posted.. They will get most of them but thre is no scheduled date yet.. I'll keep you guys posted..

Nike South Chi update..
311378-001_01.jpg

B-Grade Nike Footscapes.. FSR 69.99
nike-pop-foamposite-lite-1.jpg

B-Grade Foamposite Lite (POP) markdown to 99.99
nike-air-max-90-current-tz-tier-zero.jpg

Air Max 90 Current TZ.. FSR markdown to 37.97
nike-air-max-90-current-flywire-5.jpg

Air MAx 90 Flywire TZ.. FSR markdown to 39.97
nike-air-pippen-1-tar.jpg

Air Pippen.. FSR markdown to 59.99

anyone know if those half cent's hit south chi yet ?
no but they (blacks) might have hit a cincy outlet for 109... call 513-539-4645 to check

the 1/2 cents hit a clearance outlet months back, no phone orders and there was extra security

whoops didn't mean 2 blow up the spot

hope I answered your question well Kevvv, keep up the good work
smokin.gif

thanks for the heads up, largest size they have is 9.5 at cincy for anyone interested. they're $129.

thanks for the heads up, largest size they have is 9.5 at cincy for anyone interested. they're $129.
129? some outlet price lol

Originally Posted by bigj505

129? some outlet price lol
yeah I know, Im kinda on the verge of caving in and getting em for that price. I hate to do it, its not the "outlet" way lol

Back
Top Bottom