OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I need those black foamdomes but $130 is still too much. I'll just wait it out like I did with the royals and copp for $50
all black foamdomes will NEVER go that low and stick around...as soon as they put em to 150 in certain places in NYC they flew off da shelves.

yeah I know but I'm talkin about outlet prices

quick question if any of you can help me with a answer, thanks

i ordered 2 pairs of the sport red 95's in a 8.5 from jonah's clearance store, i see at my local mall there still in stores for retail.

i wanted to exchange a 8 for a 8.5 at a footlocker or footaction, how should i go about this, will it work thanks?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

What Is This The Geek Squad Thread Now?....... Take That Ishmale To The General Section
indifferent.gif
sorry Sole, but if people are getting computer viruses from browsing this forum, I think it should be posted in EVERY forum until NT fixes it. bythe way, when I came in here to post this, I was getting redirected to a site that was trying to attack my computer. sorry to get off topic my man... I justsaw the comment in here and had to respond. I don't go into general at all. but you're right, not the right topic for it. my bad.

(and you go boy - yes, malware bytes and spybot search and destroy should be on every PC)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by xilegacy

what does that mean for phone orders?
anyone here work at an outlet? are those seperated?
edit: I mean I placed them before "said gentleman" picked them up in-store, what are the chances that mine were "reserved"?
If you placed a order they have your pairs put aside I believe, but if you still trying to order it's done.
my cc hasnt been charged
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Mine either.... Not happy...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by xilegacy

what does that mean for phone orders?
anyone here work at an outlet? are those seperated?
edit: I mean I placed them before "said gentleman" picked them up in-store, what are the chances that mine were "reserved"?
If you placed a order they have your pairs put aside I believe, but if you still trying to order it's done.
my cc hasnt been charged
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Mine either.... Not happy...
smh.gif
ill say it again, just call and ask. while you at it, get the trackin info too since they probably added sig confirmation

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Size 12 and size 14 Space Jams up on Eastbay. Go Go Go!

I got amped when I saw the 12 and then add to cart and I get the dreaded no longer in stock
frown.gif
mad.gif

smh.gif
I just got my Jordan 2009 Premier's infrom johnson creek.... (I paid for overnight express shipping)

they left the security ink tags on them, shoes are beyond fresh includes the wooden shoe horns and og box.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

smh.gif
I just got my Jordan 2009 Premier's in from johnson creek.... (I paid for overnight express shipping)

they left the security ink tags on them, shoes are beyond fresh includes the wooden shoe horns and og box.
im sure u can twist them off... i copped a kids 3/20 pack from an outlet and they left the tag on... i just twisted them off and it was good togo.

KISSEMEE OUTLET AIR WOVEN TZ BLACK/MINT (312422-001) FSR FORGOT PRICE BUT THEY ARE CHEAP..

ON ANOTHER NOTE THOSE OF YOU IN THAT AREA NEED TO BEAT THE BULK BUYERS TO THE GOODS..EMPLOYEE TOLD ME YESTERDAY THEY CLEANED OUT ALL THE KOBE 4 ID AND AIRMAX2009 ID RETURNS..AND WERE WAITING AT THE DOORS THIS MORNING TO HIT EM AGAIN.

OH I FORGOT...YOU GUYS IN THAT AREA PROBABLY ARE THE BULK BUYERS
laugh.gif

all good I'm just gonna take them to my local outlet, Johnson creek said they would take 20% off.

Man that's some BS. We all need to go in hard on them bulk buyers. That's why I always buy as many pairs as I can. Then let the NT fam ,thatcouldn't get a pair, buyem from me for the same price. I guess that's what we gotta do.
Dang they was waitin outside befor the store opend??!!
Can't knock the hustle. It's bad for the collectors, but that's the game now

Air Max 1 OG White/Red at the following outlets. I tried to do a price match at San Marcos for $37 but was not successful, don't know the prices at theother outlets.

WOODBURY FACTORY (59) 845-928-8838
ORLANDO FACTORY (88) 407-351-9400
SAN MARCOS FACTORY (42) 512-353-8500 ($69.99)
VACAVILLE FACTORY (72) 707-455-7014

Originally Posted by oldsole73

OH I FORGOT...YOU GUYS IN THAT AREA PROBABLY ARE THE BULK BUYERS
laugh.gif
if I could only get my females to resell for me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: sawgrass shipped, just called to check
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Air Max 1 OG White/Red at the following outlets. I tried to do a price match at San Marcos for $37 but was not successful, don't know the prices at the other outlets.

Nice! I'll be heading up to Woodbury tomorrow...hopefully, they'll still have some left~

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Air Max 1 OG White/Red at the following outlets. I tried to do a price match at San Marcos for $37 but was not successful, don't know the prices at the other outlets.

Thank you sir! Not gonna deal with I35 traffic tonight.

heads up jordan 12 white and red will b showing up in outlets near the end of feb, due to bleeding of the red die. i think someone posted this in another fourmbut just talked to my freind who works for nike retail return dept. also said there is alot of product still sittin in the memphis wherehouse that has not beeneven shipped yet.

VACAVILLE OUTLET AIR MAX 1 QS - $37.97! (A GRADES)

got my 3 pairs, thanks for the heads up. dude said they just got them today.

Back
Top Bottom