OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

how those zoom hustles hit outlets already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

glad to see NTers helpin one another out....

smh.gif
smh.gif
at lazy NIKE employees, i know NIKEs readin, yall need to handle that.... we tryin to order the product you guys have at outlets and were gettin a hardtime
smh.gif
smh.gif

called calhoun and got my 95s. good lookin out on those. they said they have 6 pairs of size 12 left after mine!

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

BTW for you guys looking for the price match on the QS 87's I would advide you to keep trying. Just got a spot to match the Vacaville $37.97 price for 4 pairs.
And this is what I'm talking about.

You ask directly for direct info. You get the direct info here.

You respond, after you are well taken care of, with "a spot."

I'm done for the weekend.

Enjoy......

Originally Posted by steeda972003

for those of you who love the Air Zoom Flight premium(jason kidds) the ones posted a couple pictures above are available at the Calhoun, GA outlet. My friend just picked up a pair for $17.97. He said it looked like a fsr.

can someone clarify which ones these are? the zoom flight with the bug eye or the zf 95? they said they didnt have none.....

Just got off the phone with the Memphis outlet about the Total Air Max Uptempos (white and navy). They are 60 dollars but they are not taking phone ordersuntil Tuesday. BTW, the people who were on the phone were real nice.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

We're headed for the day when outlets won't ship, I can feel it.

i see where your coming from, but that would be a terrible business move. all retail businesses are driven by one motive - to make money. that's why itdrives me crazy why some of these nikestore/outlet employees, even managers, are sooooo lazy and rude. managers, employees, and stores get bonuses andincentives based on one thing - SALES ($$). at the end of the day, it's all about the numbers. it boggles my mind why these people are giving callersfalse information, or saying their "not equipped" to handle phone orders, or putting time restrictions on phone orders; they're only hurtingthemselves in the long run.

i have an extensive retail sales and management background, and i personally oversaw the web/phone order side of a very successful mom and pops sportswearstore for nearly 5 years. my boss would have had my head on a platter if i'd done what some of these stores are doing. we were trained that everytimethat phone rings, that's the cash register ringing a sale. if it meant we had to stay 2hrs after close to get all of our orders rung in, guess what, wedid it. we had sales sometimes when we did $60-70K in a day! we would leave exhausted, but that's what we're there for.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

i see where your coming from, but that would be a terrible business move. all retail businesses are driven by one motive - to make money. that's why it drives me crazy why some of these nikestore/outlet employees, even managers, are sooooo lazy and rude. managers, employees, and stores get bonuses and incentives based on one thing - SALES ($$). at the end of the day, it's all about the numbers. it boggles my mind why these people are giving callers false information, or saying their "not equipped" to handle phone orders, or putting time restrictions on phone orders; they're only hurting themselves in the long run.

i have an extensive retail sales and management background, and i personally oversaw the web/phone order side of a very successful mom and pops sportswear store for nearly 5 years. my boss would have had my head on a platter if i'd done what some of these stores are doing. we were trained that everytime that phone rings, that's the cash register ringing a sale. if it meant we had to stay 2hrs after close to get all of our orders rung in, guess what, we did it. we had sales sometimes when we did $60-70K in a day! we would leave exhausted, but that's what we're there for.

goodstuff...not to mention that we the customers are being charged for the shipping...what more can they ask for!

i saw a pair of the air max 1 qs in a size 9.5 on the hash wall at ontario mills today. thought about getting them but i passed so that somebody who reallywants them can pick them up. i dont know how much they cost though. it only had the msrp price of $92.00 on them.

i see where your coming from, but that would be a terrible business move. all retail businesses are driven by one motive - to make money. that's why it drives me crazy why some of these nikestore/outlet employees, even managers, are sooooo lazy and rude. managers, employees, and stores get bonuses and incentives based on one thing - SALES ($$). at the end of the day, it's all about the numbers. it boggles my mind why these people are giving callers false information, or saying their "not equipped" to handle phone orders, or putting time restrictions on phone orders; they're only hurting themselves in the long run.

i have an extensive retail sales and management background, and i personally oversaw the web/phone order side of a very successful mom and pops sportswear store for nearly 5 years. my boss would have had my head on a platter if i'd done what some of these stores are doing. we were trained that everytime that phone rings, that's the cash register ringing a sale. if it meant we had to stay 2hrs after close to get all of our orders rung in, guess what, we did it. we had sales sometimes when we did $60-70K in a day! we would leave exhausted, but that's what we're there for.

I see what you are saying but like Hazel, I believe it was Hazel, I've been buying from outlets since the early 90's Specifically the 2 at Pigeonforge. What you have to understand is all that is happening today is that shoes are just being sold at a faster rate compared to the days before the internet. If it was a good shoe it is still going to sell, it might take a month but it would still sellout. Take the penny II's at $59 they've been hunted downfor the last couple of weeks but even without the internet they'd still be gone within a couple of months. I guess what I'm trying to get at iseventually employees and even worse managers will eventually get tired of the hassle of dealing with phone calls and orders and do all they can to get itstopped. I can see why they'd just lie and say they are out of a popular shoe when you know it will sell in the store and you don't have to deal withthe phone orders and shipping. I know I wish you F'ers had never found out about PF.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry about the late heads up~ FSR of AM1's at Tangers at Riverhead for $69, but got the manager to price match at $39.99!!! Copped 3 pairs for less than$100 w/ the Tangers coupon of $25 off $100~ Not sure if they take phone orders, but worth a try~

Originally Posted by steeda972003

for those of you who love the Air Zoom Flight premium(jason kidds) the ones posted a couple pictures above are available at the Calhoun, GA outlet. My friend just picked up a pair for $17.97. He said it looked like a fsr.

Just ordered 2 pairs, been wanting this colorway for awhile. Thanks alot!, same to dude who posted them on the previous few pages.

Originally Posted by kpzpolar

Sorry about the late heads up~ FSR of AM1's at Tangers at Riverhead for $69, but got the manager to price match at $39.99!!! Copped 3 pairs for less than $100 w/ the Tangers coupon of $25 off $100~ Not sure if they take phone orders, but worth a try~

for those interested - Riverhead currently does NOT have sizes 11, 11.5, or 12 according to an employee who seemed to actually go check.

^ Damn they sold out quick.

I would advise anyone trying to get their pairs to check out NikeFind and make a list of the stores with your size.

Call each store and ask if they will do the price match.

Even though a lot of the employees aren't the most motivated, the harder you keep trying you will find that one store that will hook you up.

Good luck all!

I see what you are saying but like Hazel, I believe it was Hazel, I've been buying from outlets since the early 90's Specifically the 2 at Pigeon forge. What you have to understand is all that is happening today is that shoes are just being sold at a faster rate compared to the days before the internet. If it was a good shoe it is still going to sell, it might take a month but it would still sellout. Take the penny II's at $59 they've been hunted down for the last couple of weeks but even without the internet they'd still be gone within a couple of months. I guess what I'm trying to get at is eventually employees and even worse managers will eventually get tired of the hassle of dealing with phone calls and orders and do all they can to get it stopped. I can see why they'd just lie and say they are out of a popular shoe when you know it will sell in the store and you don't have to deal with the phone orders and shipping. I know I wish you F'ers had never found out about PF.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I mean no disrespect but you stay complaining about people ordering from pigeon forge. Most of the good stuff that hit are cleaned out bulk buyers and not tomention they are shady as hell when it comes to phone orders. You have to call 4-5 times so you can get a employee that isn't lazy and willing to takeyour order. I remember one time I called them 10 ore more times and they would say they have my size and come back and say no it's sold out. Finally afterseveral calls I had a lady pick up and what you know they had multiple pairs in my size. It's not 90's anymore, we have something called the internetwhere information is shared and makes a lot of our lives a lot easier. Don't me mad at us for getting stuff, step up your networking skills because Iremember florida getting tons of heat but it would be bought by locals before anyone even knew. If they can do it, so can you.
wink.gif

I dont think there are 11.5's of this shoe period. Maybe I'm wrong but non of the sites including NDC had any 11.5's up.

Originally Posted by kpzpolar

Sorry about the late heads up~ FSR of AM1's at Tangers at Riverhead for $69, but got the manager to price match at $39.99!!! Copped 3 pairs for less than $100 w/ the Tangers coupon of $25 off $100~ Not sure if they take phone orders, but worth a try~

for those interested - Riverhead currently does NOT have sizes 11, 11.5, or 12 according to an employee who seemed to actually go check.

I ordered a sz 11, probably after you posted this. I gave the lady the style number and she went to find the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom