Wife took my camera out with her...going off memory

Kobe 5 USC - additional 30% off 74.99 mine came out to $56 FSR
Kobe 5 Blackout - same as above FSR
Jordan Oreo 6 - $99.99 FSR
Jordan II all black - $89.99 FSR
Nike Air Uptempo red - $69.99 additional 30% off FSR
Nike Ken Griffey 2 all grey - $69.99 additional 30% FSR
Jordan 2010 black - $129.99 FSR
A bunch of those air max TR joints in a lot of colors for 59.99 some were additional 30%
Air Penny 2 all black - $59.99 I think FSR
nike air max 1 I forget the color and the price FSR
Nike Air Max 90 purple - I forget the price FSR
Nike Air Max LTD - I forget the price and color FSR
And a bunch of mash up J's

Hash Wall additonal 30% off everything
scattered Lebron Jumpman Lows white no 11.5 on wall 69.99
scattered penny 3 suns purple 

how do you get 30% off, can it be used on phone orders

uptempo's at pigeon forge are all gone...just hit them up and the guy said that NT wiped them out

uptempo's at pigeon forge are all gone...just hit them up and the guy said that NT wiped them out

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

Magic1978 wrote:

nrockb6382 wrote:

The kicks from Packers are all 10 or 10.5. The prices were not below retail but also no where near as high as Flight Club NY. Reasonable prices, reasonable people.

Is this spam?

Spam?
If they don't have Cement 3's at retail even, then it's a waste of time.

Packer is good peoples...the Cement IIIs are at retail. Everything is above retail but at fair market value.
I am glad someone agrees with me.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

Magic1978 wrote:

nrockb6382 wrote:

The kicks from Packers are all 10 or 10.5. The prices were not below retail but also no where near as high as Flight Club NY. Reasonable prices, reasonable people.

Is this spam?

Spam?
If they don't have Cement 3's at retail even, then it's a waste of time.

Packer is good peoples...the Cement IIIs are at retail. Everything is above retail but at fair market value.
I am glad someone agrees with me.

South Chicago
773-846-5460

FSR A Grades
Nike Air Max CB34 - black/purple $99.99
Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 - black/black $59.99
Nike Air Go LWP - black/white/blue $79.99

South Chicago
773-846-5460

FSR A Grades
Nike Air Max CB34 - black/purple $99.99
Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 - black/black $59.99
Nike Air Go LWP - black/white/blue $79.99

^^^All the additional 30% off rings up that way.  It is also advertised that way.  I think if you call and order, it will ring up that way.  I recommend asking if the price quoted includes the additional 30% off when you call.  Man, I keep admiring my Kobe 5 USC’s! I don’t know if it’s because they are that sweet or if I’m just glad I only paid $56 for them. 
roll.gif

^^^All the additional 30% off rings up that way.  It is also advertised that way.  I think if you call and order, it will ring up that way.  I recommend asking if the price quoted includes the additional 30% off when you call.  Man, I keep admiring my Kobe 5 USC’s! I don’t know if it’s because they are that sweet or if I’m just glad I only paid $56 for them. 
roll.gif

nike clearance store in Memphis has Brooklyn AF1's from the 5 boroughs pack in a size 14 for $60. I saw 2 pairs

also had black workboot af1 high forgot the price and the sizes

a local store also had zinc flightposite 2's for 30 dollars

nike clearance store in Memphis has Brooklyn AF1's from the 5 boroughs pack in a size 14 for $60. I saw 2 pairs

also had black workboot af1 high forgot the price and the sizes

a local store also had zinc flightposite 2's for 30 dollars

Packer shoes got those lime green foamposites for $300  and they also got the unchina  Lebron 8'S.  I copped the Pearl Foampsite for $140 and copped 2 Vandal A shirts for $20 a piece the cement 3 shirt and the Dominique Wilkins shirt.

Right now they have up to size 11.5 in the lime green foamposites and will get more in the comin weeks. 
http://vandal-a.com/

I heard the Mayor and Dj Clark Kent used to cop from Packers shoes. Only celebrity I seen cop is Rap producer Buckwild from Diggin in the Crates Crew.

1/22 - I went to the Nike outlet Paramus in Bergen town center- I saw the white/red Penny 3 for 79,99 7-15,  Air Jordan 6 Pistons 99.99 7-15, Air Jordan 2009 hall of fame edition for $99.99, Air Jordan 2010 Charcoal for 69.99. Thats all I saw that caught my eye  oh yeah and they have alot of Air Trainer 91 in the black/white colorway.
pimp.gif

Packer shoes got those lime green foamposites for $300  and they also got the unchina  Lebron 8'S.  I copped the Pearl Foampsite for $140 and copped 2 Vandal A shirts for $20 a piece the cement 3 shirt and the Dominique Wilkins shirt.

Right now they have up to size 11.5 in the lime green foamposites and will get more in the comin weeks. 
http://vandal-a.com/

I heard the Mayor and Dj Clark Kent used to cop from Packers shoes. Only celebrity I seen cop is Rap producer Buckwild from Diggin in the Crates Crew.

1/22 - I went to the Nike outlet Paramus in Bergen town center- I saw the white/red Penny 3 for 79,99 7-15,  Air Jordan 6 Pistons 99.99 7-15, Air Jordan 2009 hall of fame edition for $99.99, Air Jordan 2010 Charcoal for 69.99. Thats all I saw that caught my eye  oh yeah and they have alot of Air Trainer 91 in the black/white colorway.
pimp.gif

good lookin out on the black/black uptempos
pimp.gif
! ive been holding out on copping outlet steals until that... i even passed on the white/black joints that were A grade posted yesterday because i already got a pair... but i just had to get this black pair... shoutout to my NT fam for always hookin it up with the info... i need to return the favor and hit up jackson outlets in jersey but it's been so cold out here i've been hibernating at the crib the whole winter 
laugh.gif

good lookin out on the black/black uptempos
pimp.gif
! ive been holding out on copping outlet steals until that... i even passed on the white/black joints that were A grade posted yesterday because i already got a pair... but i just had to get this black pair... shoutout to my NT fam for always hookin it up with the info... i need to return the favor and hit up jackson outlets in jersey but it's been so cold out here i've been hibernating at the crib the whole winter 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mbhim

devil.gif

A bunch of those air max TR joints in a lot of colors for 59.99 some were additional 30%

what outlet is this??

Originally Posted by mbhim

devil.gif

what outlet is this??

Back
Top Bottom