Official JANUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS.

Originally Posted by XB

How does the 20% work on endclothing
Clothing is on store-by-store basis.  Things are sectioned off, and the extra % varies.

Just cleaned up Arundell Mills in Nike Golf polo shirts.  They were $15/each after 40% off lowest ticketed price. 

Kobe Inks at the Maryland outlet for $27.99. Just ordered a pair. 

Shoutout to Corkcloth for the find but Corkcloth's price was at higher for some reason.

Kobes are a still at for the above price. Good Luck.

Only size 10.5-12 in the Eclipses... 
frown.gif

eek.gif
 @ 39 shipped for them. I'm jelly!

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

^^^how? Did they have any 10.5 left?

They are 20% off + another 30% off this weekend only.  I ordered from the Riverhead NY outlet.   BTW not sure what sizes they have but would hurry up and call now i think they close at 6pm

San Ysidro
(619) 428-8849
Lunar Eclipse in OG Neon Colorway (posted above)
408582-001
$39.99 (no 20% on phone orders)
I know they have 10,11,11.5 and 12. Call for more sizes

My shipping came out to $6.25 from CA to PA

Originally Posted by af1 1982

San Ysidro
(619) 428-8849
Lunar Eclipse in OG Neon Colorway (posted above)
408582-001
$39.99 (no 20% on phone orders)
I know they have 10,11,11.5 and 12. Call for more sizes

My shipping came out to $6.25 from CA to PA
Thank for the info man
pimp.gif
, just told no sizes under 10

Originally Posted by lamscott

Kobe Inks at the Maryland outlet for $27.99. Just ordered a pair. 

Shoutout to Corkcloth for the find but Corkcloth's price was at higher for some reason.

Kobes are a still at for the above price. Good Luck.

I can't find them anywhere else for that price, best I've found is $54.97 + 20% off. 

For the Kobe Inks, get em quick bc the dude said they are running out quick. He had 20+ pairs sold over the phone today alone.

And please be very courteous to the people who take your call. Even though it may be their job to do so, phone orders can become very tedious, especially when all the lines are blowing up. So please keep this part of the sneaker world alive and be nice to the workers. Thanks to all the people who post in here.
pimp.gif

Damn, that's a helluva deal for 39.99. After ordering yesterday i have enough of these, but i'm going to call one of these outlets tomorrow.

Outlets open on MLK right?

Jersey Gardens 20% off till Monday
Lunar Eclipse 54.97
Huarache tr low 27.97
Kobe V Ink 54.97
Trainer 1.3 Mid 54.97
Blazer HOH 21.97

Gilroy, CA Outlet

Lebron 8 "China" V1 - $79.99 and 20% off

FSR according to an NT'er from the Lebron 8 thread on the Nike forum. I ordered a pair yesterday, came up to about $70 after tax + shipping to Seattle.

Just called Riverhead, NY Outlet regarding the Lunar Eclipse. Sizes 10.5 and up, $39 plus 20% off.
pimp.gif

Yup just ordered a size 11 for $39 shipped from riverhead....very courteous over there, & it always helps to be ready with the style & color code. Thanks to those who posted the info, on the hunt for the same price on a few Kobe 6 colorways today too.

-Pete

Tried a week old update on Tucson for the Kobe VI's...photo blue camo & grey/royal for $54.97, no size 10-11.5, but they are honoring the extra 20%

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Just called Riverhead, NY Outlet regarding the Lunar Eclipse. Sizes 10.5 and up, $39 plus 20% off.
pimp.gif
Called Riverhead, girl knew what I was calling for, didn't even need the style code haha.
No 13's. Seems like 12 is the largest they have.
mad.gif
 NikeFind doesn't show any 13's in any of the retail/outlet stores for all those 13ers on here.
Incredible deal though.

Back
Top Bottom