Official JANUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS.

as far as i know, tucson was out of the photo blue camo kobe VIs in size 9 last week. tried ordering two pairs before the 20% deal and was told they only had one. so ended up getting a grey/blue pair as well for ball

Was pretty stoked about that update on the un-chinas... Until I called and found out that they were not un-chinas. They were the US release Chinas. Passed cuz of the pinking problem.

The last time I ordered from an Outlet, the girl said I could call back to get the tracking# or she could take down my e-mail and then send it to me. I chose the latter.

I've been trying to get a 9.5 in the eclipses. Miramer said they have the size but they are selling them for $99 and the manager refuses to price match Riverhead's $40 because of the large disparity. Seattle said the smallest they have is 11.5 and they are $40. San Ysidro all out in my size as well but I believe they have larger sizes at $55.

Anybody know if any outlets still have the Atlantic penny 2!s floating around, called nike find and rep said that they weren't coming up in system... Also saw a couple pairs of foams (black and red) on hash wall in Gilroy about 2-3 pairs for 99.99 and one pair of Kentucky Lebron 9's for 120

Pple who ordered and worrying about shipping just wait til the next day or so to get your tracking number. Happened to me when I ordered last week. Fedex ground is usually the method of shipping, they won't call you back because they are usually busy when they do these phone orders. Never had a problem.

San Ysidro outlet has at least 1 pair of Lebron Christmas size 9.
I returned mine there thats how I know. I think they registered up for $129 at the cashier.
I don't know if thats with the 20% of not but worth a shot.

Originally Posted by BORN2SHINE

Anybody know if any outlets still have the Atlantic penny 2!s floating around, called nike find and rep said that they weren't coming up in system... Also saw a couple pairs of foams (black and red) on hash wall in Gilroy about 2-3 pairs for 99.99 and one pair of Kentucky Lebron 9's for 120

Dude on the phone was a jerk said they had no coughdrops and was talking mad fast to where you couldnt comprehend a word you said. Employers hire these people?

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by BORN2SHINE

Dude on the phone was a jerk said they had no coughdrops and was talking mad fast to where you couldnt comprehend a word you said. Employers hire these people?

Smh yea bro some times the ppl that work there just aren't that friendly and get mad when they have to do their job... They were making it seem like it was a hassle just to go to the back and check their stock

viejas had some white/varsity red penny 2s for $49.99 sizes 9,9.5, 10 for sure, the nike elite socks were 12.00 only size large.. san ysidro had a bunch of different nike elite socks for $14 , only remember that the black/red was also available in black/red .. thats all i remember

Check your local TJ Maxx, I found these at mine...

Navy/white and Black/white Nike SportsWear Varsity $39.99
Blk/blk Pac Man Nike Destroyer $49.99

Are they more comfortable then the Lebron 8's??

The Huarache TR low for 27.99 and 20% if really a good deal. They are pretty comfortable as well.

Fsr of Lebron IX Scarfaces popping up at outlets for $120. Nike factory store in Perryville MD has them

Originally Posted by crup a holic

You mean penny 3 right?

yes i mean penny 3 sorry for the mistake... did see and tried on a size 9 lunareclipse in a black/obsidian colorway for $79.99 they were hella comfy but i already made my mind up on some black free run 2...

KD III Black/photo blue/orange for only $31.97
pimp.gif

style code #417279-001 

(706)-216-7779

johnsonville,GA 

The Block in OC had the Lebron 9 homes for 119.99. Fsr I believe.

Really want those lunar eclipses, sucks none of them had smaller sizes.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Check your local TJ Maxx, I found these at mine...

Navy/white and Black/white Nike SportsWear Varsity $39.99
Blk/blk Pac Man Nike Destroyer $49.99

Curious what TJ Maxx this was at?

All Nike fac stores, 40% off clear app, 30% off hash through Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom