OFFICIAL JANUARY 2013 PICK UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice story on the Kemp's, iHust1e. I was torn between those and the Zoom Jet Turf's, and picked up the Turf's instead.
I'll get the Kamikaze II's down the line though.

And nice pick ups, DJ KiSHi. Especially the DMP. :smokin
Thanks man!

Good pickups...especially considering ur size (14-15)... Damn homie u got cruise liners for feet....good pickup though G...

Gave in and picked these up at a local Finish Line today with a coupon that was about to expire. Materials similar to all the other premiums that have recently released. This was my favorite pair out of the pack.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Good pickups...especially considering ur size (14-15)... Damn homie u got cruise liners for feet....good pickup though G...

thanks fam. :rofl: at "cruise liners" :lol:
That's a new one. Having big feet is mostly a curse because it's hard to find shoes in my size, but it can be a gift because it's also hard to sell shoes that size so some people sell them for cheaper than the popular sizes usually sell for. Oh well, this was the hand I was dealt lol.

Nbirn2103
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Thanks everyone! Was so happy to finally get them after searching for a while. Kept coming across the dang PS version instead of the actual Air Max

Nice pick ups everyone!  Past few weeks for me... please excuse the crappy cell pics.

Decided to go back and collect foams again

Somethin Classic

Somethin to Ball in

Sulfurs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom