+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

laugh.gif
 stans gonna derail the thread now

This album just doesn't have very high replay value to me. I mean, yeah I'm sure I missed a bunch of metaphors...but are the songs entertaining enough for me to wanna go back and dig deep enough to find em? Not really.

I said those 3 songs off Yeezus were better than anything on MCHG, but realistically I'd also rather listen to Bound 2, Hold My Liquor, I'm In It...really just about all of Yeezus besides On Sight.

Had high expectations for this album but it's just blah to me.

Man.... some of you guys.... :smh:

Why can't a person love both albums. I love Yeezus and I love MCHG.

Sidenote, is this actually going to be in stores tomorrow. Bestbuy.com and amazon both only show an edited version.... :nerd:

After some more spins today I definitely dont see myself playing this past september, good album tho.

Sidenote, is this actually going to be in stores tomorrow. Bestbuy.com and amazon both only show an edited version.... :nerd:

Exactly, I enjoy both as well

Bout to cop on itunes. I will say that Yeezus sounds allot better with a system in the car. Hope I can say the same for this.

ben baller saying woman at the end of BBC is speaking korean

MGHG on repeat since 7/4. great album

frank ocean/ofwgkta so overrated

Last edited:
Holy **** I ain't know they finally dropped the full Dead Presidents 3 track today.

Wasn't expecting this at all..

Im glad they didnt do too much with the beat and kept the same feel as the first 2

But i could have gone without Hov throwing out random "DP3"s throughout the track :x

still flames tho 8)

one thing from his tweets that i liked ... someone asked about getting bashed by critics but getting love from fans on MCHG

he said almost no better feeling... I like that because, that shows fans/people can have their own opinion and not be swayed by pitchfork trolls etc

most websites and critics get paid or are backed by labels, so to still get love from the fans means everything anyways

It will be in stores, received the shipment today. And we also have the explicit version

Holy grail, holy grail... maaaan was this song made for my situation. I play it for my girl today, explained the meaning of the song and her jaw dropped :lol:

DP3 :pimp:

Im satisfied with the album I will take 4-5 hot jay songs over alot of stuff today.But I agree with Rosenberg on Hot 97 it was the moment waiting for the album so you can download but the net crashed and flex was playing it as well as others it sounded 1000 times better that night if you missed it you wont understand what they hype was about

cosign... from waiting for the album to drop, to huddling around the radio, to twitter going crazy... it was all an experience that made the album that much better :pimp:

Why can't he just continue to enjoy making music he likes? 

And this album he touches on fame, history, religion, being a dad after not having a dad, his relationship, politics... and my favorite song F.U.T.W. where he lets people know you can make it no matter where you come from. That sounds like substance to me.

The rest of album is balanced out with hard and fun tracks.  

This album he did a little of everything, and had balance overall. I am sure if he wanted to go all substance he could have. 

It seems like he tried to give the people a little of everything... but unfortunately still can't make people like you happy. Can't win 'em all. 

People don't listen to lyrics, they pick out one line...Hublot or Basquiat...instead of trying to understand what's around it

Back
Top Bottom