Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

nerd.gif

saw this dude play in the state championship against Drew Gordon. He played well against mitty. hope the best for this kid

saw this dude play in the state championship against Drew Gordon. He played well against mitty. hope the best for this kid

What's there to hate? I just don't believe in rooting for someone just because of their race/nationality. That's almost as bad as hating someone for those reasons, in a roundabout way.

Combined with the fact that he's not good, it's all a little overboard, no?

I got a few lovely messages out of this, though.
u mad? ol yankee honkey &@! cracker lmao.
Oh yeah, aren't your from NO? Katrina should have swept your redneck +&$ away.  Have fun living in the dingleberry POS state of the US uncle cracker LMFAO.
Oh yeah, I've seen you post in the other NBA threads bigging up your fellow crackers.  Jon Brockman? lollll !+%* outta here white boy.  WHITE POWER
Yeah, I'm the one who's mad.
laugh.gif

What's there to hate? I just don't believe in rooting for someone just because of their race/nationality. That's almost as bad as hating someone for those reasons, in a roundabout way.

Combined with the fact that he's not good, it's all a little overboard, no?

I got a few lovely messages out of this, though.
u mad? ol yankee honkey &@! cracker lmao.
Oh yeah, aren't your from NO? Katrina should have swept your redneck +&$ away.  Have fun living in the dingleberry POS state of the US uncle cracker LMFAO.
Oh yeah, I've seen you post in the other NBA threads bigging up your fellow crackers.  Jon Brockman? lollll !+%* outta here white boy.  WHITE POWER
Yeah, I'm the one who's mad.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom