Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Man I guess you guys dont get it. NBA is hyping him up for ratings.

Come on the game against Toronto last 15 secs he is just holding the ball. Every coach knows to foul when your tied then that gives them 10 ces or so to score

indifferent.gif

They didn't have any fouls to give
dont matter they would have end up fouling anyways to stop a score. NBA is fake.   They could had put that rookie at the line and he would had missed one of those shots. get the ball back 10 secs  and then they would had end up getting fouled to stop  a game score win.. NBA is Fake IM done or either the coach is dumb
Hold up.  Are you really saying that the Raptors should have fouled him before he took a shot, and put him on the free throw line in a TIE game?  Please tell me you are not this stupid.

they are not even guarding LIN playing him self. David Stern said play LIn soft

and David Stern also ordered the ball to go in on that shot

they are not even guarding LIN playing him self. David Stern said play LIn soft

and David Stern also ordered the ball to go in on that shot

laugh.gif
dude is clearly trolling...I suggest we move on...
but man good to see him do so well...really can't hate what he does on that floor...he is balling!

laugh.gif
dude is clearly trolling...I suggest we move on...
but man good to see him do so well...really can't hate what he does on that floor...he is balling!

Originally Posted by dland24

Come on the game against Toronto last 15 secs he is just holding the ball. Every coach knows to foul when your tied then that gives them 10 ces or so to score

indifferent.gif

dont matter they would have end up fouling anyways to stop a score. NBA is fake.   They could had put that rookie at the line and he would had missed one of those shots. get the ball back 10 secs  and then they would had end up getting fouled to stop  a game score win.. NBA is Fake IM done or either the coach is dumb
Hold up.  Are you really saying that the Raptors should have fouled him before he took a shot, and put him on the free throw line in a TIE game?  Please tell me you are not this stupid.

On top of that, he's not a rookie.

Originally Posted by dland24

indifferent.gif

On top of that, he's not a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom