Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

nba aint as exciting without linsansity. 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Hopefully Lin gets his offensive game up, he has hit a late game winner before..waiting for a string of break out games for Lin in a rockets uniform.

Dude had a few good games....

i think everyone had / has different expectations for Lin. I didn't see him becoming all-star caliber (even during the height of Linsanity last season). I saw him becoming a fan favorite, consistent point guard who could reliably run the offense for a playoff-bound team. I'd be happy if they guy was doing 10-15 pts / 5-10 assists / 5 rebounds / 2 steals a night. He'll have his nights, BUT I'm NOT expecting Lin to put up 20-25 points / 12 assists a night on an 82-game schedule.

Through 8 games . . . Lin is 10 pts / 6 assists / 4.5 rebounds / 2.5 steals. His shot percentage makes me cringe and he could work on his turnovers, but on the whole, he's not doing that bad / he's living up to my expectations.

AND he's playing alongside JAMES HARDEN who's looks to be having an all-star worthy, monster breakout season (26 points / 4.6 rebounds / 4.5 assists a game so far) . . . and you could even say Lin on the point could be a contributing factor . . .

Back
Top Bottom