Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

^ Brandon Knight, Mario Chalmers, and Jameer Nelson aren't good either. Also, Calderon, Lawson, and Collison are averaging about the same as Lin.

Dude...Brandon Knight at Kentucky, let alone right now, was better than Lin right now in his prime. Chalmers might not put up numbers because he has 3 of the best players in the world on his team and one of which basically runs point guard half the time, but he's still a very solid player and a hell of a lot more legit of a starter than Lin. Jameer Nelson is better at just about everything over Lin. He's another player that even the college version of him was a better player than Lin is right now. Calderon, Lawson and Darren Collison aren't better than Lin just because they have close to the same numbers?! Get the **** outta here...those dudes are lightyears better than that scrub. Any way you wanna slice it, there's only a handful of point guards you'd even consider starting Lin over in this league...and if Isaiah Thomas and Greivis were on the Rockets, chances are they'd bust Lin's *** so bad in practice that Lin would barely see the court.

I don't understand what nightmare universe Buc Em lives where Brandon Knight nearly averaged more turnovers than assists at Kentucky, and had a ****** rookie year barely getting a point per shot but some how is better than Jeremy Lin.

Probably the same universe where Nick Young is a 6'7 Lou Williams neither of those worlds can be described as "reality".

The only players I would say Lin is better than at this point is Nelson and Chalmers. Although whether him stinking it up is a function of Harden dominating the ball and relegating him to a spot-up shooter is tough to say (only seen 1 Rockets game this season)

thank god those rockets offered him that ridiculous contract. my knicks are so much better without him. raymond felton sure is a way better choice at point guard. lets go knicks!!

Lin better than Mario Chalmers?
How about no
laugh.gif
These dudes in here have selective amnesia...Lin couldn't even bring the ball pass half court against Chalmers.

Lin needs to go to the Lakers. He needs other better players to attract the defense, so he can get through the seams, and lay it up or dish it to a shooter. The Rockets have no major scoring threat other than Harden, so defenses can collapse on Lin more than when he was on the Knicks.

Last edited:
It seems like this is becoming more of a "Bash Lin" thread than anything. I hope he drops 30 and shuts the critics up. That's all it'll take for Linsanity to start all over again.

I don't understand what nightmare universe Buc Em lives where Brandon Knight nearly averaged more turnovers than assists at Kentucky, and had a ****** rookie year barely getting a point per shot but some how is better than Jeremy Lin.
Probably the same universe where Nick Young is a 6'7 Lou Williams neither of those worlds can be described as "reality".

#1....I didn't say that Nick Young is a 6'7 Lou Williams. I said that Nick Young was brought in to fill in Lou's instant offense off the bench role and at 6'7 wouldn't make us as undersized on the court as Lou did. Young was busting *** in training camp and preseason and it looked like he was gonna have a real big year. So far, I was reaaallly wrong about that one. Dude has pretty much sucked.

#2....Jeremy Lin wouldn't have even seen the court at Kentucky. Brandon Knight would seriously destroy him. There's a reason why he was one of the top players in the entire country in high school. He's also got great size for a point guard, a very good shot from both outside and mid range, has long *** arms, smart and a leader on the court. He averaged 17, 4 and 4 at Kentucky....not too shabby. And in this terrible rookie year you speak of he was All-Rookie 1st team. Good try though. And he's 8th in the league in assists this year by the way with not much talent around him.

Lots of racist folks in here.

Screw him, I don't care what his skin color is, or how ****** he is. He sucks. 35%? Jesus Christ.

:rofl: @ Lawson, Calderon, and Collison not being better.

You're right, they're not better, they will ALWAYS be better than Lin.

Lin's had his 15 minutes of fame. Fun while it lasted, but I'm glad he's being exposed for what he is.

As a PG, he's decent, but I don't want him ever shooting the basketball outside of 5 feet.

:lol:

No comment, but I still feel he can succeed in Houston long-term in that situation. It takes time, we still need a larger sample size of his play to really determine where he is compared to other PGs, IMO. Give it a season before calling Linsanity "dead".

:lol:

No comment, but I still feel he can succeed in Houston long-term in that situation. It takes time, we still need a larger sample size of his play to really determine where he is compared to other PGs, IMO. Give it a season before calling Linsanity "dead".

The media coverage is all gone. "Linsanity" is dead.

I'm kind of thankful for it actually.

He's averaging what, 10/4/7 right now? Once he finds his stroke, he'll be fine.

Last edited:
Do people realize 7-8 total games have been played? Seems like people already crowned the Knicks as champs (LOL), OKC & The Lakers as dead in the water, and for the purposes of this thread, Lin as a complete bust. Can people at least let 30 games pass and then make an assessment?

Lol stop whining Linsanity is dead he will never be close to that player again it was all a mirage .

Oh I get it, wanting to wait longer to better assess him = whining. U know damn well if he was back in NY with these very same stats, you'd be all over his meat just like the medias coverage of him. Get outta here with that foam :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom