Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Both teams made the right move for their franchises imo. Lin wouldn't have fit in with the vets and type of players on the Knicks. It's clear Melo and JR didn't like him and he could have potentially divided a locker room of guys who have great chemistry.

The only person who didn't get the best case scenario is Lin because its obvious he'd rather be in NY, but who knows I'm picking Houston as my team to get Dwight if he leaves LA so maybe things can work out more favorably for him in the long run.

Man I would like to hear JR's reasons for disliking Lin. JR takes hella dumb shots. Lin would make the Knicks better than Felton/Pablo, this season imo

^dude doesn't respect his gm. Plain and simple.
also, he said guys in locker room would be bothered by his contract (mainly him). lin got paid and Jr still hasn't gotten the money he thinks he deserves as a player.
both teams are better off, but I do think being around Kidd would've been beneficial

I just wish he can perform at a high level consistently. He dropped 37 against the Spurs earlier this season, 29 against OKC and had three straight games with 20+ points prior to the last two. He only scored 4 and 6 the last two games.

Seems like McHale has Lin on a tight leash, too. Anytime he makes mistakes or bricks a few shots he gets yanked out the game. Not as aggressive on offense as he was with the Knicks, not really looking for his shot unless he's wide open... McHale prolly wants to develop him into a pass first PG.

Funny how a few Knicks fans in their season thread were wishing NYK would've kept Lin instead of getting Felton when they were roasting him all off season for that deal :lol:.

I just wish he can perform at a high level consistently. He dropped 37 against the Spurs earlier this season, 29 against OKC and had three straight games with 20+ points prior to the last two. He only scored 4 and 6 the last two games.

Seems like McHale has Lin on a tight leash, too. Anytime he makes mistakes or bricks a few shots he gets yanked out the game. Not as aggressive on offense as he was with the Knicks, not really looking for his shot unless he's wide open... McHale prolly wants to develop him into a pass first PG.

Funny how a few Knicks fans in their season thread were wishing NYK would've kept Lin instead of getting Felton when they were roasting him all off season for that deal :lol:.

just give up lin sucks.

Funny how a few Knicks fans in their season thread were wishing NYK would've kept Lin instead of getting Felton when they were roasting him all off season for that deal
laugh.gif
just give up lin sucks.
The pressure of the playoffs can get anyone

qouted for truth...i can honestly say...ive never seen praise/whorshipping...etc, for a player who arguable is the worst starting pg in the league (if not he clearly is in the top 5 for worst). Why not make a marques teague thread...hell rodney stuckley. I think it is blatantly obvious why this dude is even relevant to have a discussion let alone...a entire thread in his honor, but stating it for what it is...will lead to a bias all expense paid trip to banned camp lol

If he's starting for the Knicks next year, he'll get voted into the game. Funny to think that either D.Wade or Rose will have to be a reserve
laugh.gif
Well he started for the Rockets, what happened to him starting? Or are you going to use the, "I said if he was starting on the KNICKS" cop out

If he's starting for the Knicks next year, he'll get voted into the game. Funny to think that either D.Wade or Rose will have to be a reserve
laugh.gif
Well he started for the Rockets, what happened to him starting? Or are you going to use the, "I said if he was starting on the KNICKS" cop out
I don't know if he would have started considering his play, but playing in NY would have significantly padded his votes.

He missed out by only like 60k on starting over Paul this yr. And I have to agree he is the worst starting pg on a playoff team easily and in grave danger of losing his start. I wonder if Morey or someone in that FO would intervene though if McHale continued to bench their ca$h cow. He is also milking his injury

Think it's an appropriate time for a bump. Kid is the goods.

We still have Raymond Felton though :pimp:

*Jumps off Queensboro Bridge*

Lin got his cookies taken in the backcourt by that lesbian Mario Chalmers.

Everytime Lin has a big game the NY media write "Knicks were stupid to let Lin walk", meanwhile when he was riding bench due to his spot being took, you never heard his name.

Back
Top Bottom