Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

1011_asian_1011AsianHeritage_475.jpg

So it begins...

oh boy. smh wonder what ever happened to Yuta Tabuse

Warriors are gonna milk every single dollar off JLin's Asian heritage. So he better embrace his Asian heritage (or at least pretend to in public) because he wouldn't be on the Warriors if he wasn't Asian. Straight business move and I really hope he understands that.

Turning into a comedy with his chants last night. Word to Brian Scalabrine. And when he makes a bad play, all the Asians are in ghost mode for the rest of the night.

Warriors are gonna milk every single dollar off JLin's Asian heritage. So he better embrace his Asian heritage (or at least pretend to in public) because he wouldn't be on the Warriors if he wasn't Asian. Straight business move and I really hope he understands that.

Turning into a comedy with his chants last night. Word to Brian Scalabrine. And when he makes a bad play, all the Asians are in ghost mode for the rest of the night.

[h1]Jeremy Lin Assigned to Reno Bighorns[/h1] [h6]Page Last Updated: Tuesday December 28, 2010 10:47am PST[/h6]
V1gHD.jpg

Golden State Warriors guard Jeremy Lin was assigned to the Reno Bighorns, the Warriors' NBA Development League affiliate, it was announced today. The assignment marks the 23rd time in the 2010-11 season an NBA player has been assigned to an NBA D-League affiliate, and it is the first assignment for Lin, a rookie out of Harvard. Lin (6-3, 200) has appeared in 17 games this season for Golden State, averaging 1.9 points in 8.5 minutes. In the 2010 NBA Summer League, Lin averaged 9.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists in five games with the Dallas Mavericks.

The Warriors signed Lin as an undrafted free agent in July. In four years at Harvard, Lin averaged 12.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 3.5 assists. He became the first player in Ivy League history to record 1,450 points, 450 rebounds, 400 assists and 200 steals, and was one of 11 finalists for the Bob Cousy Award as a senior.

Lin joins the Bighorns for Reno's game tonight versus the Tulsa 66ers. Warriors fans can keep track of Lin and the Bighorns by logging onto NBA.com/dleague to watch every game live, online, for free.

The NBA Development League, founded in 2001, is the NBA's official minor league whose teams have direct affiliations to NBA franchises. For the 2010-11 season, the league will feature 16 teams - including the debut of the Texas Legends. A proven developer of talent, 20 percent of players in the NBA at the conclusion of the 2009-10 season boasted NBA D-League experience, while the league continues to develop coaches, referees, and front-office staff for the NBA and its teams. In fostering the league's connection to the community, its teams, players and staff promote health and wellness, support local needs and interests, and assist in educational development through NBA D-League Cares programs. The NBA D-League also advances the game of basketball as the research and development arm of the NBA. Throughout the league's 10th season, fans can watch all NBA D-League games on NBA Futurecast, the free live Web-streaming initiative found at nba.com/futurecast.

It was fun while it lasted.
tired.gif

[h1]Jeremy Lin Assigned to Reno Bighorns[/h1] [h6]Page Last Updated: Tuesday December 28, 2010 10:47am PST[/h6]
V1gHD.jpg

Golden State Warriors guard Jeremy Lin was assigned to the Reno Bighorns, the Warriors' NBA Development League affiliate, it was announced today. The assignment marks the 23rd time in the 2010-11 season an NBA player has been assigned to an NBA D-League affiliate, and it is the first assignment for Lin, a rookie out of Harvard. Lin (6-3, 200) has appeared in 17 games this season for Golden State, averaging 1.9 points in 8.5 minutes. In the 2010 NBA Summer League, Lin averaged 9.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists in five games with the Dallas Mavericks.

The Warriors signed Lin as an undrafted free agent in July. In four years at Harvard, Lin averaged 12.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 3.5 assists. He became the first player in Ivy League history to record 1,450 points, 450 rebounds, 400 assists and 200 steals, and was one of 11 finalists for the Bob Cousy Award as a senior.

Lin joins the Bighorns for Reno's game tonight versus the Tulsa 66ers. Warriors fans can keep track of Lin and the Bighorns by logging onto NBA.com/dleague to watch every game live, online, for free.

The NBA Development League, founded in 2001, is the NBA's official minor league whose teams have direct affiliations to NBA franchises. For the 2010-11 season, the league will feature 16 teams - including the debut of the Texas Legends. A proven developer of talent, 20 percent of players in the NBA at the conclusion of the 2009-10 season boasted NBA D-League experience, while the league continues to develop coaches, referees, and front-office staff for the NBA and its teams. In fostering the league's connection to the community, its teams, players and staff promote health and wellness, support local needs and interests, and assist in educational development through NBA D-League Cares programs. The NBA D-League also advances the game of basketball as the research and development arm of the NBA. Throughout the league's 10th season, fans can watch all NBA D-League games on NBA Futurecast, the free live Web-streaming initiative found at nba.com/futurecast.

It was fun while it lasted.
tired.gif

It's the right thing for him and for the Warriors. He's looked lost at times, it's best for him to get experience, and hopefully come back later in the season when he's more ready.

It's the right thing for him and for the Warriors. He's looked lost at times, it's best for him to get experience, and hopefully come back later in the season when he's more ready.

I guess now is a good time to renew this thread.  Saw that this dude made another Jeremy Lin parody. These dudes really keep up with EVERYTHING about Jeremy. I didn't even get some of these jokes. LOL at breaking the AC Green record though.

I guess now is a good time to renew this thread.  Saw that this dude made another Jeremy Lin parody. These dudes really keep up with EVERYTHING about Jeremy. I didn't even get some of these jokes. LOL at breaking the AC Green record though.

that last shot lol, crowd goes crazy. imagine playing basketball and more people then youve met cheering for you repeating your name together.

that last shot lol, crowd goes crazy. imagine playing basketball and more people then youve met cheering for you repeating your name together.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

All in all, he played better late in the season, hopefully next season he gets even better.
How did I know the G6 joint was gonna be used for his mix.
laugh.gif

But IDGAF, I'll always be cheering for dude. Holding it down for TW ballers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

All in all, he played better late in the season, hopefully next season he gets even better.
How did I know the G6 joint was gonna be used for his mix.
laugh.gif

But IDGAF, I'll always be cheering for dude. Holding it down for TW ballers
pimp.gif

Hahahha i really want dude to be awesome. He's not awful, but he's just not great either. He'd hoop up anybody but NBA players basically.

Hahahha i really want dude to be awesome. He's not awful, but he's just not great either. He'd hoop up anybody but NBA players basically.

Back
Top Bottom