Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, I'll be honest... *%@% literally brought tears to my eyes. Growing up, that was the dream, right there. Literally. Asian kid having the game of his life in the Garden. People will always remember Yao and all this, but I never considered Yao like that. He was 7'6. Fate just shined on him in the height department. Lin is truly one of us. Naturally undersized, underrated. Props to that kid, man.

Man, I'll be honest... *%@% literally brought tears to my eyes. Growing up, that was the dream, right there. Literally. Asian kid having the game of his life in the Garden. People will always remember Yao and all this, but I never considered Yao like that. He was 7'6. Fate just shined on him in the height department. Lin is truly one of us. Naturally undersized, underrated. Props to that kid, man.

Originally Posted by doyung9

He's 6'3 but I get what you're saying. I always wondered growing up if I'd see a fellow Asian American in the league. I hope he sticks around.

He's 6'3 but I get what you're saying. I always wondered growing up if I'd see a fellow Asian American in the league. I hope he sticks around.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Yeah, ya know? I mean I was a GIANT compared to all the Asian kids I grew up with once we hit HS and I'm 5'11. Basically, I never thought we'd see an Asian perimeter player in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Yeah, ya know? I mean I was a GIANT compared to all the Asian kids I grew up with once we hit HS and I'm 5'11. Basically, I never thought we'd see an Asian perimeter player in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

do you guys think jeremy lin gets attention from non asian women?
Nope. I saw him at Vegas and he was tryna dance with some Asian chicks and they turned around then walked away
laugh.gif

Son has no rhythm either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

do you guys think jeremy lin gets attention from non asian women?
Nope. I saw him at Vegas and he was tryna dance with some Asian chicks and they turned around then walked away
laugh.gif

Son has no rhythm either
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom