tumblr_lz3wonYpdS1qe9uoko1_400.gif

stanford x harvard

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Did anyone in the Bay hoop with this guy or see him play in HS?
I just wanna take credit for Lin's success. In Vegas, while not exactly sober, I told him to take his shots and he responded with "I wheeeeel".

some chick I use to work with went to hs with him and told me about him.  Checked him out v. Mater dei and Taylor king.
Never watch HS basketball but I remember catching that game on tv. Taylor King was so hyped 
laugh.gif
 What happened to him post-Duke?

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I just wanna take credit for Lin's success. In Vegas, while not exactly sober, I told him to take his shots and he responded with "I wheeeeel".

some chick I use to work with went to hs with him and told me about him.  Checked him out v. Mater dei and Taylor king.
Never watch HS basketball but I remember catching that game on tv. Taylor King was so hyped 
laugh.gif
 What happened to him post-Duke?

he bounced around... after duke villanova...then some small naia school in socal. now he's pro somewhere overseas - not one of the top european leagues.

he bounced around... after duke villanova...then some small naia school in socal. now he's pro somewhere overseas - not one of the top european leagues.

Dude is wack and over-rated , cant wait till he becomes a bum and people forget about him before this season is over . 41 pages
laugh.gif

Kobe Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dude is wack and over-rated , cant wait till he becomes a bum and people forget about him before this season is over . 41 pages
laugh.gif

Kobe Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LMAO. This #### cway.

saw him play in high school. Palo Alto was playing Mitty and he took it to Drew Gordon and the Monarchs.  Game was pretty good.

LMAO. This #### cway.

saw him play in high school. Palo Alto was playing Mitty and he took it to Drew Gordon and the Monarchs.  Game was pretty good.

These asian dudes at my work, were trying to tell me that lin is better than melo today SMH. THIS HAS TO STOP!!!

These asian dudes at my work, were trying to tell me that lin is better than melo today SMH. THIS HAS TO STOP!!!

carmelo is wack though he's a better scorer but thats about it. He takes to many bad shots and is a ball stopper. Hated him since he got on the nuggets. There is reasons why teams get better when hes gone

carmelo is wack though he's a better scorer but thats about it. He takes to many bad shots and is a ball stopper. Hated him since he got on the nuggets. There is reasons why teams get better when hes gone

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by Andrew630

china is gonna make him an all-star starting next year

He's Taiwanese. 
But I guess that doesn't make a difference. 
grin.gif
given the buzz/attention he's getting now, if he continues this i would not be surprised...
matter of fact, if this happened at the start of the season before all-star voting ended he might just be the starting PG in the east
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by Andrew630

china is gonna make him an all-star starting next year

He's Taiwanese. 
But I guess that doesn't make a difference. 
grin.gif
given the buzz/attention he's getting now, if he continues this i would not be surprised...
matter of fact, if this happened at the start of the season before all-star voting ended he might just be the starting PG in the east
laugh.gif

I heard of him when he was in College so I knew he could play. So, I'm not THAT surprised to see him put up good numbers. He's making the most of his opportunity as well so that's good! Hopefully he can keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom