Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Yao on Lin

http://www.nba.com/2012/n...es-jeremy-lin/index.html

"What I see from Jeremy and what I hear in his interviews is he appreciates everything. He pursues his dream. His attitude is so peaceful, but there is strength to him. It is not a violent strength like fire or something aggressive. It is like the ocean, very peaceful, very quiet when you look at it. But you can never underestimate the power that is in there."

laugh.gif
well damn. yao got that metaphor game on lock.

Yao on Lin

"What I see from Jeremy and what I hear in his interviews is he appreciates everything. He pursues his dream. His attitude is so peaceful, but there is strength to him. It is not a violent strength like fire or something aggressive. It is like the ocean, very peaceful, very quiet when you look at it. But you can never underestimate the power that is in there."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Yao on Lin

laugh.gif

Yao sounding like a Sensei
laugh.gif

I'd love to hear him speak on JR Smith. 

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Yao on Lin

laugh.gif

Yao sounding like a Sensei
laugh.gif

I'd love to hear him speak on JR Smith. 

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

I'd like to see the number for how much revenue he has brought into the Knicks, though. And even the NBA, for that matter.

I'm sure that $763k is CHUMP change compared to what hehas brought in with this recent success.

You're better than this. You really think an NBA player salary could be 80k? He never made 80k, unless that was his D-league contract. The NBA has minimum salaries. I'm sure 763k is the minimum for 2nd year players. There was no raise. NYK had to pay him that. Unions 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Then why was he sleeping on his brother couch like he was broke and going to school
Troll, have you seen the NBA schedule? When is twice-cut Jeremy Lin supposed to go apartment hunting? He is probably swamped everyday just from the media. Oh yeah did I mention he is the starting PG for the New York Knicks? 

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

I'd like to see the number for how much revenue he has brought into the Knicks, though. And even the NBA, for that matter.

I'm sure that $763k is CHUMP change compared to what hehas brought in with this recent success.

You're better than this. You really think an NBA player salary could be 80k? He never made 80k, unless that was his D-league contract. The NBA has minimum salaries. I'm sure 763k is the minimum for 2nd year players. There was no raise. NYK had to pay him that. Unions 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Then why was he sleeping on his brother couch like he was broke and going to school
Troll, have you seen the NBA schedule? When is twice-cut Jeremy Lin supposed to go apartment hunting? He is probably swamped everyday just from the media. Oh yeah did I mention he is the starting PG for the New York Knicks? 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lin just didnt want to commit to a lease when his contract wasnt guaranteed and he might not have a permanent spot on the team

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lin just didnt want to commit to a lease when his contract wasnt guaranteed and he might not have a permanent spot on the team

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

http://www.forbes.com/sit...-brand-worth-14-million/

[h1]Jeremy Lin: World's Fastest-Growing Athlete Brand, Now Worth $14 Million[/h1]

Image by Getty Images via @daylife

Jeremy Lin is the fastest-growing athlete brand in the world.

Sales of his number 17 jersey are robust and the social media aggregation website Topsy says that over the past seven days, “Lin

Damn, a 950% raise?
laugh.gif
Not bad, not bad.

http://www.forbes.com/sit...-brand-worth-14-million/

[h1]Jeremy Lin: World's Fastest-Growing Athlete Brand, Now Worth $14 Million[/h1]

Image by Getty Images via @daylife

Jeremy Lin is the fastest-growing athlete brand in the world.

Sales of his number 17 jersey are robust and the social media aggregation website Topsy says that over the past seven days, “Lin

Jeremy Lin is old news I'm already on that Jerry bandwagon!

edit: after watching it a couple more times....

dem tittays wont stop jiggling 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom