Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

he'll bounce back. everyone has bad games here and there. This is only his 3rd week playing extended minutes.

If I was Lin, I would cut out the pictures of the front pages nd tape them to my bathroom mirror.

If I was Lin, I would cut out the pictures of the front pages nd tape them to my bathroom mirror.

Back to back games and he gets pitted against Lebron, Chalmers, Coles, and Wade, that's too much in his bowl to swallow. He kept his cool and didn't get flustered, that shows his toughness within. He'll be alright.

Back to back games and he gets pitted against Lebron, Chalmers, Coles, and Wade, that's too much in his bowl to swallow. He kept his cool and didn't get flustered, that shows his toughness within. He'll be alright.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I wouldn't trip off this game. He will bounce back.
Didn't you just quote yourself in the Knicks thread saying Melo killed Linsanity and the Heat will shut Lin down and that it was funny while it lasted? or were you just trolling?

Didn't you just quote yourself in the Knicks thread saying Melo killed Linsanity and the Heat will shut Lin down and that it was funny while it lasted? or were you just trolling?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Had me confused.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Had me confused.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Wow, this story just gets deeper and deeper. Almost does bring a tear to my eye, makes me want to become a devout Catholic again.
Cool story. Srs.
But if this story makes you "want to become a devout catholic again" you're about as sane as Charlie Sheen after a night in the Gentleman's Club.  Check yourself, Bro.

i didnt wanna say nuttin to be seen as a hater... but i swore one of the sins is not to pray for yourself and for thing like this... like i hope i make this shot, get this car etc... actually quite sacrilegious
he's praying that he won't be unemployed.. to be able to make a living.. i think God is willing to listen to that prayer. what He does with that prayer is up to Him
and yeah, not a sin

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Wow, this story just gets deeper and deeper. Almost does bring a tear to my eye, makes me want to become a devout Catholic again.
Cool story. Srs.
But if this story makes you "want to become a devout catholic again" you're about as sane as Charlie Sheen after a night in the Gentleman's Club.  Check yourself, Bro.

i didnt wanna say nuttin to be seen as a hater... but i swore one of the sins is not to pray for yourself and for thing like this... like i hope i make this shot, get this car etc... actually quite sacrilegious
he's praying that he won't be unemployed.. to be able to make a living.. i think God is willing to listen to that prayer. what He does with that prayer is up to Him
and yeah, not a sin

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by dyyhard

[h2]http://www.nola.com/newsflash/index.ssf/story/dave-hyde-heats-haslem-tells-a-story-that-puts-lins-run-with-knicks-in-context/775e09dd4cb218fa64bbe0f11f3b8ca5
[/h2][h2]
[/h2]
Lin did something Haslem never heard before.

"Can you pray I don't get cut?" Lin told the pastor and other players.
"Can I pray I never see the Heat this season again?"

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by dyyhard

[h2]http://www.nola.com/newsflash/index.ssf/story/dave-hyde-heats-haslem-tells-a-story-that-puts-lins-run-with-knicks-in-context/775e09dd4cb218fa64bbe0f11f3b8ca5
[/h2][h2]
[/h2]
Lin did something Haslem never heard before.

"Can you pray I don't get cut?" Lin told the pastor and other players.
"Can I pray I never see the Heat this season again?"

Lin's going to be fine. The Miami Heat played really, really good defense. I've seen this before. It would even give the best of them fits (Rose).

Lin's going to be fine. The Miami Heat played really, really good defense. I've seen this before. It would even give the best of them fits (Rose).

Back
Top Bottom