Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by AG 47

Angelina gone end up leaving again...

Mike sitting up there dry snitching on Ronnie....cold blooded.
Why doesn't anyone put hands on Mike?  He's been known to do this (snitch)...breaking all sorts of man-codes...
smh.gif

I love how only J Woww actually hit Mike. He plays the alpha male role well and the others just follow suit. Dude is making an extra 20-40 grand an episode. I guess he's doing something right.

Why doesn't anyone put hands on Mike?  He's been known to do this (snitch)...breaking all sorts of man-codes...
smh.gif

I love how only J Woww actually hit Mike. He plays the alpha male role well and the others just follow suit. Dude is making an extra 20-40 grand an episode. I guess he's doing something right.

and whats up with mike tilting his head down to look thru his shades...kinda annoying me for some reason
roll.gif

and whats up with mike tilting his head down to look thru his shades...kinda annoying me for some reason
roll.gif

smh.gif
Who is gonna do it other than JWow? He's only really friends with Pauly. He'll play Vinny or Ronnie any chance he gets. It's known he aint that cool with Ronnie. 1st ep he was plotting on getting with Sammi
laugh.gif

I can't really call it snitchin since he aint cool with dude to begin with, so all the lying to him is just to get him to say ##$@ that'll later screw him over.

smh.gif
Who is gonna do it other than JWow? He's only really friends with Pauly. He'll play Vinny or Ronnie any chance he gets. It's known he aint that cool with Ronnie. 1st ep he was plotting on getting with Sammi
laugh.gif

I can't really call it snitchin since he aint cool with dude to begin with, so all the lying to him is just to get him to say ##$@ that'll later screw him over.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

i hate how both this and last season, ronnie stay talkin about not fallin in love this and that. no simp +#@ but soooooooonnnnnn as sam come around he is weak as heck man. cant stand that +#@

yeah, dude is whipped for life.  sammi's not even that great looking, she's a 6 at best.
he's missing out on all the quality poon in south beach.  but even if he was single he'd probably stay messing with ugly girls.  
laugh.gif
At first I thought this but Ronnie is actually trying to play Sammi, hes all sweet talking when hes with her but hes going to go behind her back and hook up

i hate how both this and last season, ronnie stay talkin about not fallin in love this and that. no simp +#@ but soooooooonnnnnn as sam come around he is weak as heck man. cant stand that +#@

yeah, dude is whipped for life.  sammi's not even that great looking, she's a 6 at best.
he's missing out on all the quality poon in south beach.  but even if he was single he'd probably stay messing with ugly girls.  
laugh.gif
At first I thought this but Ronnie is actually trying to play Sammi, hes all sweet talking when hes with her but hes going to go behind her back and hook up

Originally Posted by eeibaby

laugh.gif

I hope so. If not he's going to have to deal with another season of bs

Originally Posted by eeibaby

laugh.gif

I hope so. If not he's going to have to deal with another season of bs

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Did anyone see Situation adjusting his shades up and down when Angelina started crying?
laugh.gif
.gif-worthy

he was doing that like the whole show 
had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Did anyone see Situation adjusting his shades up and down when Angelina started crying?
laugh.gif
.gif-worthy

he was doing that like the whole show 
had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pauly D must be an NT'er!

When Snooki came out and confronted Angelina

Ronnie: "pretzels? Pretzels? I got some pretzels..."

Pauly D: "Popcorn...."

Back
Top Bottom