Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Single Ronnie was crazy
laugh.gif
..I hope we get to see more of those
smh.gif
@ him simpin afterwards

Originally Posted by StonedFace

would anyone else smash Angelina besides me? she has a nice body.. face aint too bad either 

She's annoying as sh!# but she got some legs on her.

would anyone else smash Angelina besides me? she has a nice body.. face aint too bad either 

I was at Seaside tonight and there must have been at least 500 people in the street just watching the shore house to see something happen. There were also guards in front of the house and police officers surrounding the property. Oh, and they took down the Italian flag garage door and now its all white.

I couldn't believe there were that many people just stalking there house.

I was at Seaside tonight and there must have been at least 500 people in the street just watching the shore house to see something happen. There were also guards in front of the house and police officers surrounding the property. Oh, and they took down the Italian flag garage door and now its all white.

I couldn't believe there were that many people just stalking there house.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

1st season I thought she was sexy as hell
but now I think the skin on her face is mad rough and manly and her body is a bit too skinny
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

1st season I thought she was sexy as hell
but now I think the skin on her face is mad rough and manly and her body is a bit too skinny
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

my dude said me and pauly D are promoting a grenade free america
roll.gif

they're not practicing what they preach.
they've been hanging with ugly chicks since season 1.  next episode in the hot tub looks like they're stranded at sea surrounded by water mines.

roll.gif

they've been hanging with ugly chicks since season 1.  next episode in the hot tub looks like they're stranded at sea surrounded by water mines.

Lmao at water mines. Those are the only chicks they'll be pulling down there. Most bad chicks down there are @+@@@%# doctors, lawyers, athletes and entertainers not reality TV personalities.

Lmao at water mines. Those are the only chicks they'll be pulling down there. Most bad chicks down there are @+@@@%# doctors, lawyers, athletes and entertainers not reality TV personalities.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Pauly D must be an NT'er!

When Snooki came out and confronted Angelina

Ronnie: "pretzels? Pretzels? I got some pretzels..."

Pauly D: "Popcorn...."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The way he handled the Angelina situation at the end was hilarious and identical to what I would do.."WHY R U TOUCHING ME!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Pauly D must be an NT'er!

When Snooki came out and confronted Angelina

Ronnie: "pretzels? Pretzels? I got some pretzels..."

Pauly D: "Popcorn...."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The way he handled the Angelina situation at the end was hilarious and identical to what I would do.."WHY R U TOUCHING ME!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

roll.gif
it's obvious that they're not role models
eyes.gif

they're just funny hypocrites

Back
Top Bottom